Reviews for Exchanging Places
rata2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Rolling on the floor laughing. :)

-rata2
jublke chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I laughed until I cried. Thank you.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Ha! That had me rolling with laughter at a few points. This has the potential to be fleshed out, but otherwise it was fun! Thanks for sharing. :)
cvcs09 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
HILARIOUS!
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
One of the funniest things I've ever read! I laughed mah arse off!
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
that was so funny OMG HAN AND LUKE switching it could've ended better loved it LOL!
Iregretthissomuch chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Oh wow. I laughed SO MUCH reading this! Man, Leia and Mara are gunna kill Han and Luke!
kehwie chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I laughed so hard at this! :) I'll definitely re-read when I need a pick-me-up. Thanks!

I would have liked for it not to have ended so abruptly, but that may just be because I didn't want to see it end at all! SO much fun! :)
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was great! Luke and Han know how to cause pure chaos.
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Ha!
storry-eyed chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I was re-reading this and realized that I've never dropped a review. My apologies!

Really, though, this is one of my all-time favorite fics, Star Wars or otherwise. It's incredibly funny and well-written, and everyone is completely in character. Beautiful job!

FL7
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
"Have you ever noticed how frequently we end up in garbage?" Luke asked conversationally.

"Or how garbage always ends up saving our lives?" Han mused.

"It does at that," Luke agreed.

For some reason those lines make me crack up laughing...

Hahaha I just had to reread this story and drop a review, as *gulp* I forgot to leave one last time.

It's SO funny. You are definetly a favorite author of mine
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I'm at work on my lunch hour reading this story in my cubicle. I start laughing-not little snickers, but great big, loud guffaws with tears running down my cheeks. I'm sure my coworkers think I'm crazy. This story is freaking hilarious! Thanks for the smiles!
Nadejsda chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Aw, I laughed so much while reading this story. Very good !
staryllia chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
too funny! especially everyone thinking Han was cheating on Leia!