Reviews for Childhood Dreams
This story was better before ZIVA came this is why people shouldn't do sequels as alot of people cant pull it off and just end up ruining the whole stort instend
Skimball4 chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
You killed Ducky?! Did not see that coming.
lilyflower101 chapter 15 . 4/26/2015
I loved it! :)
NYPDBURN07 chapter 15 . 3/19/2015
I loved this story and I'm so glad you made a sequel :)
PippaFrost chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
shit... the feels...
Aconita chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Most American schools do have uniforms they're just not as cute we mostly wear polo shirts and kackis. Basically we wear a best buy uniform
Michigan Mommy chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Loved this story. It was heart warming from beginning to end. Thank you for not killing Tony in this one
T97 chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
I'll admit I expected more rebel tony BUT I'm please with the story! Loved it!
Snowflakekitten234 chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Actually kids may go to a pre-k at any age but they wont be allowed to go to kindergarden intill there 5
Snowflakekitten234 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Omg baby/toddler tony is so adorable xD i cant help but smile when i read this x3 except the part where kate died that made me kinda sad but anyways good job :3
Ciara Louise chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
In Ireland we start primary school at the age of 4 or 5! :P And secondary school at 12 or 13! :P
Guest chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
loved this story just found it great writting
Syret chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
Absolutely loved it!
poppy chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
guess what... my names poppy too! wow. this is really good
sophieranier14 chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Wow this was so good! First, I'll apologize in advance for not reviewing until now but from the moment I started this story I was enthralled and didn't want to stop for anything, not even a review! When I read the first part of this story I was a little weirded out by the concept, but it had definitely captured my interest! I was really happy with the way it ended and almost didnt read the sequel at first but I couldn't help myself. I am SO glad I did! There were so many times that I almost burst into tears during this story, especially during the deaths! Although this was probably one of the weirdest stories I've ever read, it was also one of the best! I lived watching Tony's character development, which, by the way, you did a fantastic job with! Well done and thank you!:)