Reviews for Childhood Dreams
Skimball4 chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
You killed Ducky?! Did not see that coming.
lilyflower101 chapter 15 . 4/26/2015
I loved it! :)
NYPDBURN07 chapter 15 . 3/19/2015
I loved this story and I'm so glad you made a sequel :)
PippaFrost chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
shit... the feels...
Aconita chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Most American schools do have uniforms they're just not as cute we mostly wear polo shirts and kackis. Basically we wear a best buy uniform
Michigan Mommy chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Loved this story. It was heart warming from beginning to end. Thank you for not killing Tony in this one
Tiye97 chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
I'll admit I expected more rebel tony BUT I'm please with the story! Loved it!
Snowflakekitten234 chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Actually kids may go to a pre-k at any age but they wont be allowed to go to kindergarden intill there 5
Snowflakekitten234 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Omg baby/toddler tony is so adorable xD i cant help but smile when i read this x3 except the part where kate died that made me kinda sad but anyways good job :3
Ciara Louise chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
In Ireland we start primary school at the age of 4 or 5! :P And secondary school at 12 or 13! :P
Guest chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
loved this story just found it great writting
Syret chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
Absolutely loved it!
poppy chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
guess what... my names poppy too! wow. this is really good
sophieranier14 chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Wow this was so good! First, I'll apologize in advance for not reviewing until now but from the moment I started this story I was enthralled and didn't want to stop for anything, not even a review! When I read the first part of this story I was a little weirded out by the concept, but it had definitely captured my interest! I was really happy with the way it ended and almost didnt read the sequel at first but I couldn't help myself. I am SO glad I did! There were so many times that I almost burst into tears during this story, especially during the deaths! Although this was probably one of the weirdest stories I've ever read, it was also one of the best! I lived watching Tony's character development, which, by the way, you did a fantastic job with! Well done and thank you!:)
X-WelshAngel-X chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
Loved it, I laughed and cried all the way through. Are you going to do some more stories of Tony growing up, I would love to see one were McGee has to babysit.