Reviews for Childhood Dreams
Tiye Nicholas chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
I'll admit I expected more rebel tony BUT I'm please with the story! Loved it!
Snowflakekitten234 chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Actually kids may go to a pre-k at any age but they wont be allowed to go to kindergarden intill there 5
Snowflakekitten234 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Omg baby/toddler tony is so adorable xD i cant help but smile when i read this x3 except the part where kate died that made me kinda sad but anyways good job :3
Ciara Louise chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
In Ireland we start primary school at the age of 4 or 5! :P And secondary school at 12 or 13! :P
Guest chapter 15 . 1/31/2013
loved this story just found it great writting
Syret chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
Absolutely loved it!
poppy chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
guess what... my names poppy too! wow. this is really good
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
Wow this was so good! First, I'll apologize in advance for not reviewing until now but from the moment I started this story I was enthralled and didn't want to stop for anything, not even a review! When I read the first part of this story I was a little weirded out by the concept, but it had definitely captured my interest! I was really happy with the way it ended and almost didnt read the sequel at first but I couldn't help myself. I am SO glad I did! There were so many times that I almost burst into tears during this story, especially during the deaths! Although this was probably one of the weirdest stories I've ever read, it was also one of the best! I lived watching Tony's character development, which, by the way, you did a fantastic job with! Well done and thank you!:)
X-WelshAngel-X chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
Loved it, I laughed and cried all the way through. Are you going to do some more stories of Tony growing up, I would love to see one were McGee has to babysit.

Angel
ANYN chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
The story is great. However, although here in America it's very uncommon to have to wear a tie, schools do have uniforms, usually. Example: In my elementary school (6-11 yr olds) the uniform was blue jeans and a collared shirt in the school's colors. Also, 5 yr old's go to kindergarten here, so that part of the story makes sense to me. No part is a foreign concept to me though, all of the story is well written.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 15 . 4/26/2011
I love when he smiles. He has a great smile. He winked at her and flashed his white teeth while smiling, causing all of her anger to evaporate as she smiled back.

To funny Gibbs called him bug. Such a cute but not babyish nickname to have even as he gets a little older.

How about your son isn't really your son - in fact he used to work here. Leave it to McGee to spill his guts and of course Ziva would be the one to be able to get it out of him. Yeah Tony might not of been his son biologically but in ever other way he was. Even they never really admitted it.

To funny he got into Jennys office and left a note typed on my computer saying I had an important phone call to make to the secretary of the navy about chocolate smuggling rings in the marines. That is such a thing little Tony would do.

Seems like McGee is slowly turning into a version of Tony. Hes doodling on his notebook,

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, please I don't…I don't …Daddy please don't leave me. Don't you want me anymore?" Gibbs inhaled at this, his voice catching in his throat.

Abby let go of the sob she didn't realize she'd been holding and grasped Ducky's hand. I didn't mean it to make you not want me. Don't go away Daddy, don't go away." I had tears in my eyes at this part. Aww another part making me tear. grandpa Jack dead and even worse Ducky dead. Tony has know him longer so it might hit him harder than grandpa being dead.

Why hadn't older Tony told him about the ADHD condition? Most likly knowing Tony he didn't want to disappoint Gibbs or even worse get fired b/c of it. He did his job and did it well thats all that matter to Tony.

Tonys turning into a bad boy. Wow at 15 drinking getting tattoos.

Good ending. It kinds ending the way it started at least with Tony and Gibbs. And Tony the first time becoming an NCIS agent.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
Sweet story, full circle indeed :)
sethrox9730 chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
oh my gosh this chapter made me want to cry! Great job Poppy!
sethrox9730 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
YAY! I'm not sad that the other one is over anymore! I have a new one to read! :D
Hieiko chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
I'm glad you rounded it out with this last chapter. :)

Fits just right. :)