Reviews for The Death and Life of Han Solo
violet76 chapter 2 . 2/22
Great story! Please write a sequel-as in Ha(Indy) & Leia's wedding. Great alternative to the Courtship of Princess Leia.
Palina98765 chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Way better than that sucky crossover comic, I'll say!
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Actually, Luke was able to walk on lava.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Isolder's behavior is kinda OOC, given that A, he grew up in a strongly matriarchal society that values women more than men, and B, because he didn't react with any violence whatsoever in canon.
JaimeGirl84 chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
You have no idea how excited I was to read this! Han and Indy and Australia (I'm Australian)? Greatest fic ever! lol Honestly though, this was such a great story, I thought that it fit perfectly into both the Star Wars and Indiana Jones universes, and I've found that difficult to find before. This is honestly my favourite crossover that I've read, well done! :)
Fallon Skywalker chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!1

You have no idea how much this made my day. :D I love Indiana Jones! OH MY GOSH, THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I am so sending this to all my Indy loving friends. XD You are most DEFINITELY my favorite author on . ;) GAH THAT WAS SOOO GOOD! :D Thank you for such an amazing story! I loved it! :)
Major Trouble chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
"Where am I supposed to sleep?"

Indy stood up, looking down at her in amusement. "It's a big tent."

Can’t get over that line. Also, I have a question. "Am I allowed to ask what a Wookiee is?"

The pure heart line was pure Han Solo. I love it, because you’re nailing the connections between Indy and Han perfectly. Leia’s reply later on was kind of funny too.

Medusa. Good way to freak out Indiana Jones, I must admit.

I was having Temple of Doom flashbacks for a little bit there, with the heat and light and bubbling and whatnot. But it’s depressing to hear him think about himself as another man. Not to mention bizarre.

You know, I’d actually forgotten about the fedora because I don’t think you mentioned it until they reached the cave. I was picturing him in the leather jacket and everything, just no fedora.

I’m so attached to both characters that even though I’m reading a Star Wars fic, I almost didn’t want Indy to go back, because it meant he lost his future there. D:

The whole thing with him wearing Han’s pants was entertaining. I like how he doesn’t know that no, Han’s pants are just tighter than anything he ever wore.

After he got his memories back (first off the whip thing was funny) it was entertaining to see him as both of them at once. That’s exactly the kind of man I want in my life, is that bad? Equal parts Han Solo and Indiana Jones. Complete with fedora and blaster, though not necessarily at the same time.

I was very amused to hear how he took to dressing, with the jacket and fedora. I must say, that sounds like quite the outfit when matched with those tight pants. I’m not sure how attractive it would be (well, aside from the fact that, come on, it’s Han/Indy), but it was fun to think about.

And now I need to quote Han about this story, though it’s an understatement in the extreme: “That went well.”
Major Trouble chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
At this line, I knew what you were doing to him: "If it turns out he is younger than me, I'm going to be very annoyed." I was sitting on my bed going, ‘oh my god, he’s Indiana.’

And I couldn’t have been happier. Man was that entertaining!

This was pretty amusing, too: "I'll tell you what," Dr. Jones responded with a conspiratorial whisper, as he copied Luke's posture. "Next time I see my dad, I'll be sure to ask him."

"I'm not much of a cook, but I can make a mean peanut butter sandwich."

So I think I’ll stop quoting your own story back to you now, but I wanted to tell you how entertained I was, yet again. Your stories are bad for me, I read them too often to work on my own story and it’s currently 2:04 AM and I’m at the part I just quoted. (Yes, writing the review as I read.) But I can’t stay away!

I found it amusing that they rented a Ford. What with Harrison Ford and all. Just sayin’.

Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?

"So this Force-thing doesn't work all the time?" Indy questioned with a smirk. Luke felt like punching him. – Woah. Déjà vu. Is that a line you used before?

Referring to Indy’s ‘revenge is a dish best served cold’ (very well played, as usual, by the way), if it’s best served cold and also ‘revenge is sweet’ then is revenge ice cream? (Or as my dad pointed out, sherbet?)

Finished the chapter at 2:26. Still reading!
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
This is the best fic I've read. I really like Indiana Jones, and your writing is great! I wonder what happened to Earth after Indy left.

This is a superb story. Maybe you could write Indy fics, there are not many good ones out there. You writing Indiana Jones would really help the Indy fanfic comunity.
CrossoverSatellite chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Gimme a sequel!
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Awesome Awesome job! I always wanted to read a SW fic that had them going to earth! the Wookiees are our Big Foots! lol and i loved the fact that you mixed SW and Indiana Jones :D

Great job!

Jade
Haninator chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
"You are quite correct, Skywalker," Ta'a Chume stated as she tilted her chin up. "This is enough. Please take your sister and your so-called friends and leave Hapes immediately, or I will have you all arrested for attacking my son."

Excuse me, PRINCESS! Ta'a Chume don't deserve the title "Queen."

“But I think I’ve already got the best treasure this galaxy has to offer.”

AW! This was a heart-warming tale. BTW, Han's pants (that are blue) have a red Corellian bloodstripe, not the gold stripe. ;) Then again, since this is AU, anything can happen. I started wondering about Brody myself when I thought about Indy going back. Poor Marcus and Henry Sr. :( Well, I guess for every happy ending there's a sad ending too.
Haninator chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I'm at a loss as to how you thought this up! Nice! The Queen Mother was always a jerk, so I had no problem whatsoever picturing her setting up Leia's wedding without her consent on anything. I really enjoyed this so far. I thought it was a char death fic at first and was kind of hesitant to read it. Well, it don't matter now!
queenbeezer chapter 2 . 6/9/2009