Reviews for Youthful Indiscretions
BTM707 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That was just goddamn hilarious. Fate's kind of a bitch, no doubt, but I wouldn't really blame Han for taking his blaster to his mouth on that one. Nice job, that was immensely enjoyable.
Fallon Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
OH MY GOSH.

I literally laughed my head off. That was hilarious! You're such a fantastic author, I loved it! Oh my goodness...I think my favorite part was when Han had to pretend to be Lando's boyfriend. XDDD

"I hate you." LOL! that was awesome. Great job!

I also liked when everything that COULD go wrong for Luke and Wedge DID go wrong. XDD

Amazing ending btw, that was perfect. XDDDDDDD
Estrellas azules chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
OMG it is probably one of the most funny things i have read in all the time I had been in fanfiction is completelly great.

I totally love it.

I cant believe that Han pretend been lando's boyfriend
mllepoulain chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Omg! That was f :!ing hilarious!
mllepoulain chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Omg! That was f :!ing hilarious!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This had me in hysterics! It was SO funny,

I love the Lando Han team, totally excellent...but the crack up part was when the painting got donated to the museum! POOR Han

LAMOROFLLOL :)

U are a favorite author, I love ur fanfiction!
Zyra M chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Haha, thanks for pointing this one out to me. You have a lot of great dialog in here.

"You used to be way more fun when you were younger, Han," Lando said grinning. "But then, I guess the painting is evidence of that."

"Just tell me about the disk, or I'm gonna break your nose so we match."

And the whole concept of Han posing as Lando's boyfriend, haha!

I also love that the painting doesn't bother Leia at all. I'd like to think though that even though she donated it she maybe had a smaller copy made for herself ;)

Very fun story!
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
lol Awesome job! poor Han!

Jade