Reviews for The Twitrix
The Wandering Reader chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Seeing that abomination of a book getting a crossover with THE Matrix series, I just had to comment on this with my most cynical tone ever...

But you proved me wrong good sir, This is a fine piece of work. There nothing more better than seeing these characters get annihilated. So much win...
3LW00D chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is like Christmas all over again. Please have the Agents go after the werewolves next?
Novanto chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
:bows in reverence: I am not worthy! Awesome work! Insta-fave!
Jumpinsoraa chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Make another one!
cottoncandybl52 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
this is awesome
The Fanfictioneer chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Your Matrix and Twilight crossover fanfiction is the best Matrix/Twilight fanfiction period. Why? Because Agent Smith and the rest of the Agents give them what they had coming... what they deserve. I consider myself anti-Twilight, and knowing there are hundreds of Twilight fanfictions, seeing this was very refreshing and original.

The Matrix is awesome, too! I'm a fan of it.
Huitt1989 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
GO SMITH! this was fantastic i love it!
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Thank you. You're awesome.
Scooby-Doo Bandaid chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I was so sad when I went to your profile page and found you had written a story with Twilight in it.

And then I realized what you did here.

And I realized how wrong I had initially been.

This is hilarious!

Best part:

"Y-you...y-you k-killed Edward!" she sputtered pathetically.

"Yes." He smiled deviously, having found the whole thing rather amusing.

"Why?" Bella blubbered.

"Because the only thing in all the universe worse than humans, are Mary Sues and pretty-boy vampires."
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Kickass! Nothing makes me smile more than (mentally) seeing the awesome bad-assery of Agent Smith destroyning that emo faggot known as Edward Cullen"

Now we need Morpheus to finish the Cullens!
HorseyAngel chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
As a confessed Twilight hater, and a lover of the Matrix I found this hilarious and well written. Right on! The Agents kick butt!
Library Bum chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
So why do you bother to write about them?

The story was well written, but that's the only good thing that I can say about it.
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Oh my goodness...this made me laugh so hard! Wonderful job!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
yah!your awsome!:)
Aledrea chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
lol...It was hillarious :) Even though i'm a twilight fan I thought that it was very well written!