Reviews for Everything's Relative
ArwenSolo chapter 1 . 1/15
I'm too lazy to log in right now but I just discovered this fic and loved it! I'm for anything that deviates dramatically from the movie plots and this was very well done.
jublke chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This was a fascinating take on Han's past, and although I could have done without the death scene, I really enjoyed the story.
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I think I feel worse for Han in this fic than I did when he was being tortured by Leia. To be named Hannibal must be horrifying!
Major Trouble chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
My thoughts:

I love the ‘do I seem like I’m kidding’ part. He could have conveyed that same message with just a look, but it was still funny.

Han is a cannibal? (And yes, his parents do have interest taste in names)

“Luke watched intently, and copied her exactly, not wanting to make a mistake.” Luke is so fucking clueless XD

“From the top of the stairs, Luke heard a man laugh. "I've been compared to some wicked people in my time, but never Darth Vader."” First impression? Better than half his family.

“I probably knew that guy, he thought with a guilty conscience.” Poor Corran.

“It made her wonder why she cared that he was going to age well.” Ah, the obliviousness of love.

I laughed at the ‘stuffed Ewok toy’ description.

I liked that his dad was calling him Han instead of Hannibal. [Oops – “I don't believe Hannibal is dead.”]

“Trust me, Leia smiled to herself. Han, you have more in common with your father than you probably would admit.”

“Never tell me the odds.” – So Han Solo. (Or Hannibal Sollon?)

The part with Qui-Gon was unexpected and a nice twist. Han is closer to the Force than he’d like to admit!

You always have to torture Han, don’t you? :P

"Let me help you get into bed, okay?" – when I read this, it wasn’t a question of whether or not Han would take it sexually – it was which of the many cocky responses would he use? Leia’s response was golden, too.

"We're talking about Han here, right?" – yeah, Princess, come on! It’s Han.

“"Does he do that a lot?" Corran wondered, amused.

"Way too much," Wedge replied with a sigh.” – and then there’s Luke.

"Don't call me Hannibal!" – that made me think of the scene where Indiana tells his dad ‘Don’t call me Junior!’ and in the middle of the sentence goes apeshit on the Nazis
samiam004 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
interesting what-if. it was a joy to read this, loved the new adventure that you presented! and i also liked that there was no real confession of love at the end, i think that they weren't at that point of their relationship even after the whole fiasco. great job!
starwars rocks chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I read both this story and the sequel. I was skeptical at first since there were a lot of non movie/book characters you made up and I wasn't sure I wanted to have a version of Han's past. Decided to read it because I've enjoyed some of your other stories and know you are a great author and your stories are well written, typo/grammatical error free and intersting. Honestly, I enjoyed these stories way more than I thought I would. Thanks for writing. What an imagination you have coming up with a story of Han's family! Funny story too. You certainly have Han's personality down. (Yeah, another Han fan here - who doesn't have a crush on him?)
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I like the plot in this story. A new twist to Han's background. I love the fact that you Brough Qui-Gon into the story and made his related to Han.

Im off to read the sequal! lol

Haninator chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
"Who said that? Her Royal Shortness?"

Just like Han to say something like that!

"Do you think we should go hide in the smuggling compartments again?"

"I want to talk to you," Leia stammered very flustered, trying not to look at his bare chest. It was a difficult task, and she felt her cheeks redden.

That'd be hard for any girl.

That was interesting. Poor Han!
EsmeAmelia chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oy, a 22,0 word oneshot? Me would suggest dividing it into chapters - it would be easier to read. :)