Reviews for 13 Reasons Why
Megan chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
Wow loved this story do tragic but so cool and awesome
Anna chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
I cried in the end.
ImperfectAshley chapter 19 . 8/29/2011
Ok the end was just sad. For him to do that. Yeah just sad. Leave it to Alice to call him a young Romeo.
ImperfectAshley chapter 18 . 8/29/2011
What the hell kind of help was Black? I mean really you don't do that. You just keep talking about it as if it were hypothetical until either the person relents and tells you it's them. Or until they talk it out without ever having to say it was them. Who the hell just hands them papers and tells the friend to come in. Knowing full well it was the person you just let damn well leave.
ImperfectAshley chapter 17 . 8/29/2011
I want to know what Bells left for Edward too. And how the hell Jasper and Alice fit into it. I guess that was why they had been waiting around. Waiting for him to get to his part. Why Alice left Edwards room without being pushy. It makes sense now.
ImperfectAshley chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
I wonder who this new girlfriend was and what she did to her.
ImperfectAshley chapter 14 . 8/29/2011
That is horrible. To just leave someone there to die like that.
ImperfectAshley chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
Yeah, Tanya always has to be the one that really messes things up.
ImperfectAshley chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
well that would suck too. To have something that you worked so hard on, something you rather people not see stolen from you. Put somewhere that everyone can see and judge it. Even if they didn't know who really wrote it, the person that did would. To then have to walk around hearing what people have to say about something you wrote. Them not holding back because they didn't in fact know if they even met the person that wrote it. Yeah that would have been very hard to deal with.
ImperfectAshley chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
Well by the end of this one it was almost like she lost everything at this point. There was really nothing to hold on to anymore.
ImperfectAshley chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Yeah I can see why she would have wanted to move on from that one.
ImperfectAshley chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Ohi the list? I want to find out what that is.
ImperfectAshley chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
The way she said that at the end. That was just wow I have no idea what to say. He was a huge creeper.
ImperfectAshley chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Yeah it is pretty creepy to be reading this. I guess it's a chain reaction thing to it. I mean all of the things they did caused her to want to kill herself. So yeah it just makes it strange. But I like it.
ImperfectAshley chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Well things are getting more intense by the chapter. I think Edward really will end up losing his damn mind.