Reviews for His, Hers, & Ours
momiji-k chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Yes, one of my favorite Royai chapters as well. When you add them up there does seem to be quite a few special moments but they are all so frustrating with what they give and don't give us. What we really want is always just beyond the reach of our finger tips, just like Roy and Riza are to each other.

These 3 chapters were a nice little look at Roy and Riza from the inside. I, along with all my fellow fans keep hoping that a happy ending together will be in their future. :)

Great job! Keep up the good work!
momiji-k chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
How true it is that they always convey their feelings without words. We never get anything tangible about their relation ship but there are so many of us that just understand what is there by the way they communicate without words.

The first two chapters have been very nice. Now on to the final one. :)
fAteD lOvE chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Oh wow, this is some really good stuff! :) I love the emotion in the writing, and poor Riza.
strandedthought chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Wow, that was fantastic!

Love this line: "But they were stuck here in this twisted world, constantly kept at arms length from one another no matter how far they stretched out their hands."
strandedthought chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Oh Riza, just accept it already.

Great piece, I love that the end dialog can be taken as aimed at him or herself.
I Am the 1st Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
CUTE and lovely. Start to finish. : )
Gimpyslair chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
I love this sentence: “Perhaps you and I will see a proper sunrise someday.” :3 Hopefull future!
Deniece chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
How beautiful it is to be in love...from another angle. Loved it. Touching piece.
Deniece chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
So sweet! Roy's quite clever to figure that out by himslef, normally people don't realise how they feel until everybody else does... Nervous!Roy is adorable, but I guess he's not the only one off... how else come Hawkeye didn't pick up on his obvius lying?
afinedenouement chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
This has to be my favorite chapter.

I loved it. Just loved it.
seroun chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
This one was beautiful! I'm so glad I read this... really great story! It was cute!
HannahBlack09 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
So beautiful! I love it!
little miss clueless chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
AW... i wanna cry with Riza... that's so sweet! Keep on writing!
MooMoo chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
I love this, can't wait for the next part.
afinedenouement chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Once again, so sad and cute.