Reviews for Always Mine
Demon Flame chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
I'm going through a hard time with my own marriage at the moment and reading this was what I needed to confront some of the issues we've been having. I do hope you decide to finish it as it is very lovely.
Wolfy chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Shit, Remy. Shit. I think you were slowly going through Rogue too. Well... Until the door got opened. .-.;
But I really like this so far and I can't wait for the next chapters. Good job!
LadyNorth76 chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
I like what I'm reading...Update soon. Thanks.
Lucida Lownes chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
This is amusing and interesting. I can't wait for the next installment. It's rather promising. My suggestion is to have a beta reader to keep an eye out for typos. :)
DramaQueenRF chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I have a question this wouldn't by any chance be based on a romance novel would it? I ask this because i once read a book (the name escapes me) that was very like this
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
you really need to re-read this and work out the gramma and spelling kinks. Maybe work on the dialogue a little more too? It sounds a little robotic and unbelievable at times. Other than that, you've got a nice idea here :) Update soon

-Gams
Catlady172 chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Love Remy in the story and how he refuses to sign the papers...please update soon
Laceylou76 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Uh-oh! Is it Kitty? This should be interesting! I'm kind of bummed that Remy didn't want to share anything about his life. Hopefully he'll open up to her soon! Will we ever see where Rogue is in that mural? I'm thinking it's going to be an interesting location! ;-)

Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon! It's really getting good now! Love drama! hehe
scribblemyname chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Not totally dud or filler, very much needed stuff. Note: in the first bit you switched a lot between past and present tense. But despite whatever you say, I thought this was a very good chapter, and I'm anxious to read more.
Fostersb chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Wonderful chapter, I am so addicted to this story. I can't wait to see who the woman is (I am guessing Kitty who should be with Piotr), and I also am dying to know why Remy won't talk about himself so I hope the next chapter is in his voice. Update soon!
midnight.cowgirl chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
This story definitely has great potential. I'm already secretly for Rogue to dump Gus (even though Gus seems like quite a good guy) and get together with Remy. I love me some ROMY. LOL

Keep up the good work!

Can't wait till you post up the next chapter!
DancingtilSunset chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
wow. Pretty unique Rogue and Remy plot. I really like what you have so far and can't wait to see where you take this . . . hopefully something Romyish. Keep up the excellent work!
Laceylou76 chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
I had a sneaky suspicion she was getting married, but hoped my suspicion would be wrong. Aparently now! I love the flashbacks and hope their will be more. Can't wait to see what Remy has planned for their da- I mean dinner! hehe

Update soon!
scribblemyname chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Ooh! It's getting intense. It's painful that it was and could've been real. She's been blind. He loved her from the beginning and she never gave him a chance. I'm feeling so frustrated with her right now. Update soon!
Fostersb chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Oh great chapter, I am now so addicted to the story and the sexual tension between the two of them. You have to update soon so we can see more ROMY!