Reviews for Dominic Saves Some Semashi!
Pleneko chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Is this supposed to be a parody? If it is it's still absolutely terrible. If not you are an absolute troll and need to be removed from the fandom with extreme prejudice.

If neither of the above are true, then kindly READ THE F-ING COMIC BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT WRITING ANOTHER FIC!
Castle of Warriors chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
...the hell did I just read?
Blah chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This story sucked ass.
A disgruntled fan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Why are all the other reviews positive? This twisted thing is just wrong. Not only is the spelling and grammar appalling, but being someone who has read the entire archive of Dominic Deegan through several times, I can safely say that the vast majority of characters are way out of character almost all the time! Seriously- Dominic rips a guy's head off... What the fuck. At least this one indicated slightly more awareness of the actual comic than your Misfile one, but still, I'm just kind of mad about this, because it seems almost like an insult to the real comic, and Michael's (That's how you spell it) creative genius.
Ketch117 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Well, I admit this was not what I thought the story would be about, given the... unfortunate implications that word has got from the story (Stonewater 'saved' Melna, and lots of other orcs as well).

But this is better, if hard to follow.
Michael Terracciano not rly chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
This is amazing, trully a work of legend. I especially liked the phrases about Dominic's turgidity and the roundabout feminism that ended up proving how every woman needs her man or is worthless *passes out drunk*
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
-dies laughing- Oh wow, I had trouble imagining Dominic acting like this though.

-wheezes- So...great XD