Reviews for Knowing
bonseyrunner chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
So raw and beautiful thanks!
bloodyrose1294 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Alicat76 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow, that was amazing! Definitely a different angle on the whole 'coma loss of memory' thing :) I loved it!

I wish you'd write another story. This one was so good it's such a shame you stopped at 1 :(
pantherama chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Beautiful! I wish you would write more chapters. Great angst and good insight into Booth/Bones. Very well done.
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
brilliant :)
bonesaday chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This version was powerful and moving, wished that Hart had filmed your version
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Wow - this was amazing - all intense and emotional and made me emotional, and it's brilliant, and I love it. Amazing, great work :)
Hqudsi45 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That was an absolutely fantastic story. I've read plenty hear on this site, but few have ever left me as satisfied and happy in the end as this one did. Though it set them up and never went further than that, it had a beautiful finality to it. I applaud you for this wonderful work of art. Because that is exactly what this is. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Noie chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Beautiful job!
spygrl007 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
that was great! Poor Bones was a mess! I love that the first thing he remembered about the past was from Two Bodies in the Lab. I loved that episode because well it was awesome AND it had Adam Baldwin in it.
ilovemclife chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
agh. WOW. that's all i can really say. that was FANTASTIC!
ShallowAim chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Very good. Loved it. Every part of it.
styleoverfashion chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
So. I seriously loved this story. Captured the characters just right, if only they'd react that way in the real show life would be great :)

You should write another story, after this one I'd be willing to read more. Great work.
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
hey this was great!

I agree, a different and very welcome take.

i really hope you write more.

thank you!
22705 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
LOVED it. I haven't yet seen the last few eps of S4, but know what happens and am bitterly disappointed in Hanson for writing such a lame, cop-out storyline to get B&B into bed. Wasn't intending to watch any of S5, but after reading this, man, I need to know if they do this as well as you have! So emotive, and so in character. After PITH we never saw her reaction to his death, but it's so much better if it just builds and builds like you've suggested.

I hope you keep writing!