Reviews for Found
Number1Weirdo chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Awww... the first chapter was sad but sweet, and then the second chapter was just happy. KisaHina, although an odd pairing, is really awesome :)
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
I adore KisaHina... too bad we don't know how they actually met or how their relationship blossomed... But I don't get what's up with this Chapter 2 with this Soleil and Esen people, sorry.
Lucyole chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
holding my breath and sigh wow that second was amazing and verfy nice they meet again and i hope they can be happy that was realy very beautyfull i love it
Lucyole chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
wow it was really good sad but hgood ok it said tragedy and tragedy meann that someone mostly the loversd are deieng but i have my own thoughts after that they are happy together somewere else in heaven even he is a killer i like your story
CaelanWorld chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Awww. This is a good example that even death and time itself cannot separate love and those who are fated to be together. I Loved this story so much. thanks for writing it!
CaelanWorld chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This was so tragically romantic! I love it so much. I wanted to cry when I read it, it's very good writing.
redsands.flower chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
This was such a good story! Haha, I must admit I was a bit confused at first, but then i understood the had been reincarnated :) GENIUS! Loved it so much 3
AkaruiGekkou chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Are Their Past Lives Personalities Naruto And Hinata?

I Really Like Your 2-shot

your a Great Author

Keep It Up (y)
Onileo chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
That was unexpected, and quite wonderful. Thank you for finishing it, I enjoyed it very much.

~Oni
Sepsis chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Aw, thats really cute!_ And I cant wait for another KisaHina of yours..:)
redsands.flower chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
first of all i love you. second of all i love. third of all, did i mention i love you? kisahina is my favorite pairing, they do ot get enough attention and you just wrote an UhMazing story about them! i can't wait for the next chapter, but are you going to update? its been 3 months... Fighting!
Necrosame chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
wow. that was really good.

was this meant to be a one-shot or a two shot?

I think it is an amazingly simple, sweet and sorrowfull one-shot but if you were to add a chapter i would read it!

bravo, this couple is my fav and it deserves so much more attention.

-Necro
joyous chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
okay, technically i'm not allowed to do this, i'm really joy. but dude are you going to update this? i think i remember you mentioning that this was going to be a two shot? or something like that. yes i have reread this story, i am a dieheart kisahina fan and there just arent enough stories out there. not to sound rude but i really love this story ]
Ren Mizuki chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This is the first time I have read one of your stories, and truthfully, I really do like this one... It would be interesting to see more one-shots like this! keep up the good work!
Joy chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Deathly romantic. Love it.