Reviews for Suspended
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was heart breaking...so sad.
nikinakpaddywak chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Love this. I think Dean deserves to be a little selfish!
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Good job!
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow, Sam really can be a jerk sometimes, can't he? This was so acurate and sweet. This story really came to life for me, especially your description of Dean's reaction to his teacher about to hand his paper back.
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This seems like a very real portrail of Dean and Sam and I hope you plan to continue it.
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
wow i cant believe Sam said that! cant wait to read more!

Jade
wcfan chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I've said I hate you so many times that it means nothing anymore. Gr...

Anyway. As much as I hate to say it, Sam porbably did start treating that way after Truman. But at least he did realize that he might have hurt Dean with his comment. Not that it made much difference...

Apperently, some people didn't realize that this fic was complete. You're cruel.
snowcherries chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Dude. You're breaking my heart. Poor Dean.

And maybe it's cause I'm a teacher, but Dean sticking up for Miss Ion made me all mushy inside.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This little ficlet really made me wanna cry. I hate to see Dean thinking he is stupid, and then Sammy ups and confirms Dean's belief. Dean is quite smart (why can't Sam see that?). I really loved his teacher, Mrs. Ion. She could see behind Dean's wall and see him for whom he is. I wondered if Sam ever really saw Dean as a highly intelligent person? Great story!
novashanti chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Nice job protraying the selfishness of youth.
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
sure, selfish. dean doesn't know how to *be* selfish. i just hope sam finds out what happened, and starts appreciating his big brother more. for a smart kid, he can be pretty dense sometimes. and i wish he would realize that dean is NOT stupid. that emf meter didn't make itself...

sorry. gonna stop rambling now. great beginning, hope you continue soon. and i felt like ms. ion, your story made me cry...
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I'm really liking the beginning of this fic! Can't wait to see what happens in coming chapters.

Great work

-DancerInTheDark101-
Brenny chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
AWESOME! I love it! Nearly made me cry, but you know me, I'm easy when it's about Dean ;)