Reviews for Summer Lovin'
call-it-golden chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Mhhmm very good! Love beachward!
sirodro chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
ROSETTE! YOU and this story rock my world chic! LOVE IT!

How the heck are you? Is school over? How did you fair? I am quite sure you did fabulous...if your studies are anything like your writing then you totally knocked it out of the park!

I have a website for you to go to and have a listen to my band. Be kind...I am very nervous! This whole thing scares me to death. This is what it must feel like for you to put yourself out there with your stories then wait for people to review...lordy it is overwhelming. Anywho...this is the website /awakenus My bands name is "Awaken". We have 5 songs that are finally copywritten and you can go there and have a listen to them. We write our own stuff. I sing on all of them, one in particular I am totally out there all alone..."naked" if you will. It was the single most difficult thing I have ever done! I am very curious to hear your thoughts..and be honest even if it isn't your thing...I still want to know ok?

Anyway...LOVED THIS my friend! YOU so rock my world with your brilliant prose! Hope all is well. Thank you!

NicoleRea chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Very nice!
Walker77 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
was this a one shot? or will this be continued?

i really liked the secluded beach idea, good story :)
Featherbrained chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Very nice, but I noticed that she switched between vampire and human halfway... 0.o
ol2bob chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
relieved sigh left my throat and Edward rolled his butterscotch eyes. “Are you done fighting? I’d like to enjoy the sun a little.”- it was hot.. but that definitely made me laugh.. seriously.. she is such a grouch hahaha
lorit chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hotness, and perfect for this time of year!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Sweet, romantic, hot... Love it.
ladyinblue6 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Yowza! I remember talking to you about a little sex on the beach! I'm completely satisfied, Rose. This was ah-ma-zing.
BwithUforever chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
alright woman...that was fucking hott...makes me wanna go buy my own private beach!
EvenDevilsCry chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I can't remember the last time I read your writing. Now, I have to kick myself for not reading an amazing writer's works. The lemon was incredible. I loved it. Nice beach idea. -Trina :]
susayq chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Ahh, beach sex :)
Kitschisme chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Aw, crap. Now there's sand in my ass.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3