Reviews for Endless Night
bec chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Amazing and wonderful story! Loved it! Well written.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
once again, brillance is born! Amazing job on the chapter!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
brilliant, brilliant, brilliance! You are an amazing author! I loved this chapter. Poor Han.
Iregretthissomuch chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I love your fanfics so much! Ezpecially this one and the sequel. They're my all-time favorite fanfics ever! You're such a great author. I constantly reread this story, it's so good!

I think everyone was perfectly in character, and it was well-written.

Every time I get to the part where Han's trying to make Leia leave him I just wanna punch him in the face, no matter how much I like him! :D
Estrellas azules chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I totally love it, is sad and happy, serious and funny, youre great.

I love the wedding and how luke projected leias image into hans mind.

I love how han is overcoming his blindness.

I love it all

May the force be with you
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Very good story.
Fallon Skywalker chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
By far the most amazing fanfic I've ever read! I'm so glad I found it! I love this! I've always wondered what would've happened if Han didn't get his sight back, and I think you did excellent portraying it! I loved this! I cried more than once. ;)
LilahJones chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
This is an amazing story. Just amazing.

I couldn't stop reading once I had started, and you deserve a lot more recognition for it. You could have split it up into more chapters, but honestly, it doesn't really matter. It is incredibly well written, and please continue to write long into the future.

-Idoshi :)
Zyra M chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
I know I reviewed the other one first but I promise I read these in the order they were intended ;)

Interesting to see Han adjusting emotionally to his new state, and nice that Leia was able to stick by him while he worked out his anger and finally came to his senses. Then he has to go and get captured and tortured and Leia can't even help him because she's pregnant. Good thing he has that luck and can find strangers who are willing to be nice to him. Glad that everyone wound up ok in the end, even if Han still can't see.
Nefelibata Lisita chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
That's a wonderful fic! I had a great time reading it.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Fantastic fic- that's about all I can say.
EsmeAmelia chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Love this story, love this story, LOVE THIS STORY! You have no idea how happy I am to see it back.