Reviews for Blind Ambitions
LenaLove95 chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Perfect ending
bec chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Wonderful story! Loved it!
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
I must have read this set of stories many, many times, and they are among my favourite fanfiction stories - ever. But I cannot fathom why I have not left a review! I honestly love (?) the idea of Han not being able to see. Love in the sense that it's different, and obviously was the way of the Force and turned out so well. But he's strong and learned to live with it. I especially loved the huge family - they are so cute. The ending made me smile; I'm so glad you returned his sight to him, but I really wish there was more! Thank you for this wonderful story.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
May I just bow down and worship you for this amazing story? -bows and worships- LOL. I have said it before but I will say it sgain, brillance was born in this chapter. I'm sad that it has ended. LOL, Han and his hair. I loved that part! It was sooo funny! Keep up the amazing and brilliant work!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Poor Lando, swapping spit with Missy. And yay! Han is saved! Do I need to say it again? No I dont but I will anyway. Brillance was born once again.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Brilliance is born again in this chapter. Poor Chewy, being accused of killing that slur. -shivers- The Nightsisters do not sound fun at all.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Yay! A sequel to Endless Night. Brilliant and amazing job on the chapter! Grrr, I don't like Missy. I can tell she's got a bad bone in this story.
Estrellas azules chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
I've finished reading it the last night, in my mobile phone, thanks God for the ebooks. :D

I totally love it, you are such a very good author, I love Han and Leia stories, this is great, Han has changed a lot thanks his blindness.

I love all the plot, my favorites parts are...well..all..but I really like the part with Mara and Corran being siths, all the part in Dathomir, Kyp, when they asked Han to become a breeder, the wedding.

I love the last part the "Sweetheart? Why didn't you warn me that my hair had gotten so gray?"
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Sweet. Very sweet.
Zyra M chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wow, this story was quite a wild ride! Empress Mara, Zsinj, the Nightsisters, murder and deception by tabloid journalists... wow.

I feel so bad that Han was forced to endure blindness for nearly 25 years for the good of the galaxy. Even if he handled it ok, still doesn't quite seem fair! But I love how Leia was able to project images in his mind so he could "see" the important things. But being blind really didn't change him that much, still wanting to be part of the fight and willing to sacrifice himself at the end. I like the different circumstances you had him meeting Kyp and that he wound up with Jaina. Poor Han getting caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time with CeeCee, but I'm glad Leia came to her senses, even if it was too late to save him from being captured.

Great job! I enjoyed that a lot.
Nefelibata Lisita chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
Nice sequel to Endless Nights! They are both wonderful stories, it's a pity they are so under appreciated...
StarWarsGeekie chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
its really good and well written!