Reviews for Frankie Say Relax
KimiD chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
maphie chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Like EPOV as much as B's. I think it's all the 80's references. Brings back found memories!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Totally rad! ;P
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Attraction at first glance. The more they learned about each other, the more in common they were together. The more each realized the were meant to be together. More so Edward than Bella. Edward felt it from the beginning. Being the guy to be all of her first must be really a high for Edward. Especially with the special electrical current he feels for her that he has never felt for anyone else.
mrskebab chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I could lose myself in ure stories x
Elara420 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Very cute! I enjoyed your story very much. 3
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Thanks for sharing! It was great reading Edward's pov to this story :o) Loved it! So he was really into her when he first saw her huh! Chilly x
Lupin4Tonks chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
*pines* You're to good at this. Going on to the next story :D
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I absolutely love your short story!
asiula chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
And I liked this one too! :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Mmmmm...just as yummy as BPOV!
FlapperGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Edward making out with Jane Austin...hmh...I always imagined little Miss Jane to be more proper than that, but it was the sparkling that got to her, wasn't it? Girls like sparkly things :D lol (all pun attended indeed)

Violent Femmes :D rock on :D

The whole thing is just so, so adorable that is beyond words :).
the starrose chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I did not understand most of the 80s references but I really liked this story.:)
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh, LOVE the Roxy Music Avalon reference. Definitely the best album to stamp your v-card with!