Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eccentricities of Death
buzzbumble chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
Yeah right... IT was lucy killing his father off..
FanFictionWriter123 chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
PLEASE REVIEW! YOUR STORY IS AWESOME! :D
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
Love it
Amanthya chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
I wasn't thrilled that you seem to lay out so much for H/Hrs o easily, until I saw you were still making them work for every scrap of information they get about the mysteries they're working on. And while they have skills/knowledge, they still have to review their memories/practice, which balances it somewhat. So far, I like this well enough. It's certainly interesting, and Death not only is quite the character but is very important to the plot and does not give them answers right off the bat, which I like.
anyeshabaner chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
best story ever...please update
WeirdCornChip chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Thus story is EPIC! I love how Harry is voldemorts son XD I wonder what voldemort was thinking. I can't wait for you to update :D
Vegasman59 chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
You left us in a quandary...the time line out of whack and not having a clue about many things. Finish it PLEASE!
Star Shimer chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Oh be fair Harry, Death probably gets bored a lot, after all, how often could 'special circumstances' happen? This is like a new book for him, or a muti-hour long movie.
Elle chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
What a fucking joke of a chapter.

As with all shitfics out there Harry's too scared to hurt death eaters despite already getting Hermione and Neville killed. Absolute shite performance in his duel, and that's with backup, there's zero chance of this useless shite ever defeating Volemort.

Then of course girls can't fight, so they have to lose their fight with deatheaters. One would have thought pregnant Hermione and Lily who actually is capable of giving a shit about others would value the lives of their children over deatheaters, unlike Harry. But yeh, girls can't fight, need to make them completely useless in order to make Harry look semi-competent by comparison.

Oh yeh, then he ditches Hermione to go talk to Dumbledore, real nice guy there, forget about the pregnant wife in hospital. Thank fuck this shit is abandonded
anothergoneagain chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Wow, Hermione SUCKS! Damn, and I usually like her. He should have asked her what she was thinking when she got her ass kicked. Interested to see where they go from here.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
I Love It !
ISWTMTH22 chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
it is a shame that you stopped writing the story. here is hoping that you up date some time in the future.
Lord worth chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
aww y abonden this story it was such a good story...
jil chapter 10 . 4/21/2013