Reviews for Surprise!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Han sure went through a lot of trials for his life day party. Good one.
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Poor Han, walking into that he thought before would bring his death must not have been fun. You've written a great story!
JolieK chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
OHMIGODOHMIGODIFOUNDITHELLYES!

(calms down)

I read this story forever ago and I couldn't find it to save my life but I was looking at fics today and there it was! I love this story, it's a favorite!
Nadejsda chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow wow wow, this one was amazing !

I particularly loved the very end of the story, the two last lines. Still well written, lots of fun and adventure. I'm very fan of your writings !
Carl l Jones chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
the only thing I find wrong with this story is that life day is mostly celebrated by creatures that come from jungle worlds like Kashyk not tek worlds like Corellia that Han comes from
Zyra M chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Haha, I enjoyed that one a lot. It started out all light-hearted and fun and then got a little scary when Han got captured! But of course it all worked out in the end. Very sweet that Jaina thought her dad should have a party, and so funny how Han got all paranoid :) And yes, I think Leia was giving Han exactly what he wanted for a present at the end!
Haninator chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
"Are you sure you don't want my present? I promise to be real careful with your shoulder."

Um... wow. Dirty mindedness is knockin' me onto my butt.

Very cute and kinda funny (how Han thought they were planning to off him). Nicely done!