Reviews for Alterations
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 2/13
That was a close one! For a minute I thought leia wasn't going to find han.
ArwenSolo chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Best Star Wars fic ever! I wish it had moved slower and been longer. Great job though!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Very good. I like your AU stories.
bec chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Great story! Interesting concept!
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
WOW OMG HAN SOLO A BRAVE JEDI PROTECTOR WOW LOVED IT GREAT JOB I THOUGHT HAN WAS GOING TO DIE FOR A SECOND THERE I TOTALLY CRIED CAUSE HE'S MY FAV CHARACTER FROM SW GREAT JOB! :D
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Han Solo as the Protector of Jedi...I like it. Makes so much sense. For a man who does not have the Force, he's pretty much in it over his head. Very sweet and touching time travel to see him as a child...and sad, too. I'm very glad he lived, though!
Sylaire's Bridges chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
The plot had lots of twists, but you definitely pulled off the story. I like Han's title "The Protector of the Jedi." It suits him.
Zyra M chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
So I'm the FIRST to review this? Wow, that was so cool on so many levels. You definitely don't see time travel in SW stories every day. The whole idea that Han was "The Protector" and had his whole destiny planned out for him from the time he was a kid was great, especially since it's always everyone else who gets those sorts of prophecies.

All of the parts with Leia and the young Han were very sweet. It must've been awful for her to have to leave him there, knowing how much more he'd have to endure.

I really thought you were going to kill Han there when he said he knew he wasn't going to get to grow old with Leia and had known all along. So glad that they were able to rescue him after he fulfilled his destiny as The Protector. Great story!