Reviews for Conformational Dynamics in Multiprotein Complexes
Miss chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
*snigger*
RB chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Absolutely love your title ;-)

I just couldn't keep from laughing!
angel897 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
fun to read
SallyTheodora chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Brilliant.
SalamanderLights chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
It's times like this that I love being a Biology student..

Well done! (:
roosickle chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
mwah I am E to the x
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I'm pretty confused, but as long as they shut up that insane shepherdess, it's all good. Besides, she was off key, and I don't consider most twelve tone sounds as music anyway.

Eight legs in a bed...hm. Well, as long as none of the Manor ghosts try to join...
mrsdeshiro678 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I'm just picturing some of your readers making a mad dash to the nearest dictionary, while others are completely lost altogether. I love it. Thanks for posting.
midnightangel09 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
ok this sounds good but... um... see i don't know how to put this *laughs nervously*

NEKO: BLOODY HELL I'LL DO IT WE ARE LOST DAMN IT I DON'T KNOW WHO'S WHO? WHO IS TALKING WHATS THE NATURE OF THIS BLOODY STORY *SHOUT* *GAPS FOR BREATH8 NOW IF YOU DON'T MIND THERE IS A TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH MY NAME ON IT

middie: O.O well that pretty much summed it up but I still like the stoey plz update soon!
Addicted2ItAll chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I'm lost
lozzhop chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
i dont know if this is me being a total douche because it seemed like a well written story but, what was going on here? it seemed to jump around an awful lol.
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very Clever!
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I'm going to agree with Lucius' last line, amusing little story, i enjoyed reading it a lot.
dancingfirefly124 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Only you could manage to combine molecular biology with a foursome to the tune of a quaternary protein structure! LOL This was great!