Reviews for Wagging the Sockmonster
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I'm a little disappointed that that's it.
Thanks for writing.
The Winterwitch chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Oh, this is delicious! I think I might have read and reviewed this already sometime on LJ, but I'm not entirely sure, shame on me. Anyway, the three of them make perfect sense together and a lovely read.
minlin chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Well here's a threesome I never would have thought of myself. It worked very well though.
Harmony Bites chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I was trolling crack_broom and the rec by bluestocking pointed me here, and I'm so glad I found this gem. This isn't exactly a combo I'd ordinarily see, but you make me see it. Your Luna is spot on imo (and she's hard to hit) and your Millie is a delight to read-I love how you fleshed her out.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Clearly, Amiga has a boyfriend named Commodore (where the puppies came from, naturally).

Splendid, amazing story. Three cheers and a tiger!
Parsley the Lion chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is funny. Snape's a little OOC and it's rather too short for any indepth development, but a nice bit of fluff.
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This was really good! I'm a big fan of obscure pairings - as well as Millicent in this kind of characterization - so it was really great to read such a well-written piece. I admire how much story you were able to cram in such a short oneshot. :)
GrandeVanillaSkimLatte chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Your Luna is perfect! This story was brilliant.
amsev chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Delightful menage that I wouldn't have thought of - wandered over because I like SS/LL. Thank you for writing. It's very sweet!