Reviews for A Christmas visit
pearlseed chapter 5 . 2/15
I'm like Teague a bit, loving history and knowing what was before in Jack's life and who lives in him. Wow, you done good sis in this tale. It's so rich and I can hear Jack and his Grandmama. I love his childhood love too, she's a hoot and quite his equal.
Love the plan that she'll be stolen by a pirate sometime soon and that they'll have the rest of their lives to laugh and enjoy.

Struck me while reading this, the parallel of Barbarosa, the old Willie Nelson movie and this one particular line-Those things which cannot be changed must be endured.

I really enjoyed this and I'm so glad you've made this story. I didn't realize how much I had missed Jack til now. If he showed up at my door, would always be open to him regardless of whatever, whoever, whenever becos with him now of that would ever matter would it?
royalpinkdogs chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
oh lovely. It's late July as I read this, but I can feel all the hope and miracles of Christmas in your story.

very well written and such a marvelous story.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
Ah, this was included in the previous chapter.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
*sigh*

If theer be any wench on earth Jack could be happy with fer always... here she be.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Hee hee- I do like Grandmamma! More of her in Jack (and vice-versa) than either of 'em probably realizes.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
I'd actually forgotten just how good this fic is, so am all the happier to be reminded. :D
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I enjoyed this fic a lot when it was posted at LJ, and as Chapter 1 has lost nothing on the second reading, I expect as much of the rest.