Reviews for Hesitate
BlackandWhiteBunnie chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Eri-chan: *weeps softly* s-so b-b-b-BEAUTIFUL! *starts sobbing uncontrollably*

Badtz-Maru: Wow. you're the first to make her cry in joy. So, uh, good job?

Eri-chan: YES! TRAGIC ROMANCE! *applauds like crazy and smiles like a maniac (but in a good way*
Hopeless-Doll chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
good story :)
Rackler chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I like this one. It's very cute. Woo! Go KishXIchigo
alice roaming chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This is your first fanfic? WOW you have real talent as a story writer
Neofeliss chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I love this. Seriously. It's very short but oh so wonderful. You're quickly becoming one of my favorite authors! :)
aurla0 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
oh, this is your first fanfic? if it was, YOU ARE THE AWESOMEST AWESOME PERSON EVER TO GRACE . i really love all of your fanfics. this is my last review for you today, unless you write a newe one. no, that;s not a threat.

Bye, Aurla0
MewSara100 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Summer is the best time for us authors! This was such a great fic, and it was so vivid and detailed! It's pretty much everything an author could pack into a one-shot! God Bless!
True Colours chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Gr-oov-ey.

Groovey.

That ROCKS. Keeping the whole smirking and chasing her around thing, but makign her enjoy it as well. YAY. This fic is bliss! It is love!

Yeah, I liked it.

True
KaleidoscopeKreation chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
aw.
No Such Thing As Normality chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Firstly, I like the concept - oneshots are always nice, and this is a different kind of KxI fic - not a sugary oneshot, and not a light-hearted chapter fic which completely ignores the fact that Ichigo hates Kish for 90% of the canon. The sudden, present-tense style is good too, and consistent.

I'd just like to point this out:

"but miraculously fluid in it's motion" it's should be its. The possessive form of it is its, not it's, but it's a common mistake to make. (Wow, that sentence looks confusing.)

Overall, the atmosphere in the fic is really beautfiful, especially the beginning and end, and I look forward to reading the rest of your work when I have the time.
Morgaine Le Faye chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
So happy in this moment.

Well, he did call her Ichigo like... twice, but still.
LittleSparrowFlewAway chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
WAH! So cute! I luv it! I luv it! I LUV it!
x.Radish.x chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
You're kidding.

Your first piece?

It's brilliant.

The abstract way in which you have constructed this is clever: it's something different for the reader, yet still simplistic in its form.

The chemistry between the two becomes palpable. Loved it.

Can't wait to read more from you.

Maddie. xx
Rizu Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
First fanfic, you say? Welcome to fanfiction! Your summary certainly caught my eye, so I'd say that you're off to a good start. This is very well-written for a first-time fic.

Your writing style really sticks out at me because it's a sort of thought out, poetic one that I've seen a few choice fanfiction authors use. You don't use a giant paragraph to describe things, and you use certain words that make the story flow easily, yet it still pulls the reader in. Kind of like how you described that Ichigo's "lips changed to match his" in the last few sentences. That was one of the little phrases that caught my eye. I'm kind of picky when I read stuff, so those kind of descriptions really interest me...

Anyway, the only real thing I had against this piece is the fact that there isn't a whole lot of plotline. Granted, it's a fluffy oneshot (which aren't known to be plot-filled), but this is about the only complaint I have.

Good luck at fanfiction! I hope to see more from you soon!

-Rizu