Reviews for It's Not Teasing If It's True
Åh Denmark, ya lovable idiot
Oddity chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Cute.
Loki Laufeyson chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Aww, this is super cute! /v/

And the way that everyone was so in character that I could practically hear it in their voices is awesome, too
chibi-carnation chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Denmark trying to find the word box choices in the air XD
The Pandemic Named Boredom chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You. Are. Amazing. )))))))))))

This had me laughing so hard, I swear. xDDDDDD
Annoysme'causeI'mnorwegian chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Why does everybody call Norway "the smaller nation"? Denmark is tiny compared to Norway! Norway is always being underestemated :(
Kayi Rowling chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Hehehehe, I just LOVED how you put each nation in there at highly appropriate places (America, France, Spain and Japan were specially well positioned in the story).

...so fun and cute, yes.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
:D
fanalisse chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
OMG, these two are so cute together. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
elsais chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
aah how cute haahah. oh denmark is so slow. and norway is just adorable. loved it 3
Emma-Lee Strawberry chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Denmark is so adorably dense and Norway is just too cute for his own good v

It sucks that they don't have official names... :(
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
XD Love it! These two are so adorable. And just wonderfully written :D Was laughing the whole way through. Thankies for posting!
A chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This so made my day/night/whatever. 3
kapusta17 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I'm afraid I must be honest, and say that I found Norway too sappy and girlish at the end.

BUT. Your clueless Denmark was absolutely adorable, and I loved all the other nation cameos. Norway's dry humor was also great, I just wish he hadn't given in so weakly.
kazuyuki chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Great funny all way long.

I'd been thinking about the tsundere feeling between them and you actually said they would remind people of Antonio and RomanoXD

Thanks a lot for the great story.