Reviews for I Am The Future, Mirai Nagato
The Blue Traveller chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Is there any why/where I can find the whole fic I really want to read it
Please some one tell/help me
superstarultra chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
I thought this chapter was very well written when compared to some of the earlier ones. You keep on showing signs of improvement every time I read your work. :) Yuki was OOC, but after what's happened so far in the story, I can't really blame her. The middle part with her and Kyon was pretty hilarious for me.

And I LOLed at when Kyon got angry that Itsuki might try to do something to Mirai. I was thinking the same thing! XD
Brendan Rizzo chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
That's strange, I don't think I've reviewed this yet.

Well, I do kind of like this story, though the concept has been used before (with different characters.) It's definitely better than Bananas For Monkeys's attempt, I'll give you that.

Regardless, I think Yuki was acting more OOC than usual in this most recent chapter. Even with emotions, I cannot imagine her ever BEGGING for Kyon to do... you know, with her.

"But it was great, I'll tell you that. Aliens are great in bed."

I admit, that line made me laugh out loud.

Well, as far as your fics go, I think Silence is better, but this is a nice attempt at this sort of thing, barring the awkwardness this chapter brought.

Good luck,

superstarultra chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
That's okay, Cha-Cha. I can wait. It's understandable. I need to update some of my stuff, too. Stuff just kinda tends to always get in the way. Can't wait for the next update, regardless. Thanks for the nice mention.

And I love you, too. :)
Hina the half heart chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
*sharpens pitchfork*

You better.
The Hidden Lostar chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Okay so I found this story from a user who favorited this story (he also favorited my story which made me happy!) I realized his only other favorite story was Meet the Suzumiyas which you know is the most popular Haruhi Suzumiya fanfiction on this site... so I'm like "Okay, I've GOT to check this story out!"

So this is a story where Yuki Nagato gets emotions, huh? I'm making a story like that too. I've read a bunch of YukixKyon fics so far, and I hope this one doesn't completely butcher her original personality like "Yuki Nagato's Emotions," which actually was a decent story until Chapter 14 scarred me for life.

But anyways, I'm having mixed thoughts on the prologue. Even with the prologue I can't help but feel that Kyon & Yuki seem out of character from the get-go... but it seems that the changes are tolerate enough. For some reason, I thought that first line in the prologue was funny:

"RING RING ! Oh my god shut up."

Obviously, this writing style isn't much like the light novels, but I think I will force myself to look past that for you and hope I have fun reading through the rest of this!
Hina the half heart chapter 9 . 11/11/2009
OMG! Am I seeing things? Nope! It did get updated! Oh my, what's going to happen now?
WritersProse chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I find the fact that Yuki is acting so out of character to be a bit disconcernting. This isn't at all like the Nagato that I fell in love with in the television series (fanboy alert). I can understand a major change after what is 'technically' her daughter is conceived, but even before than she acts very un-Nagato-like. It really doesn't leave that great of a first impression when your favorite character seems to be acting strangely.

With that being said... sque! I love the idea of Kyon and Nagato having a 'somewhat sort of' child. It's a really cute concept, and there's a whole boatload of possibilites in this. The NagatoxKyon pairing is one of my favorites, so any excuse to get them acting all couple-like makes me happy.

The conversation between Mirai and Kyon about puberty was pretty funny, especially when it came to the payoff of Kyon just randomly kissing Nagato. You get kudos points for that one!

Overall, this is a pretty decent start. If you can get more into the minds of your characters and make the story a little more personal, I'm sure things will really start to kick-off.

But then again... holy smokes! I still have several more chapters to read before I can really come to a final verdict. :) Except a new review every so often. Good luck!

Rating for Chapter: 3 out of 5 (don't mind my ratings... I'm extremely picky. A 3 is pretty good for a fan-fic usually)
superstarultra chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
Nice to see that you updated. I like this chapter and it made me want to read the whole thing! I thought it had a pretty great plot. Thanks for the read!
Mr. Snarky chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
Nice story and chapter. I hope that you'll be able to update this story soon.
MugiChanx chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
Lol, love this chapter Imouto-chan! Can't wait for the next update!
Hina the half heart chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
What? So soon? Noes!

Update soon please!

too lazy to log in xP chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
i wonder what haruhi wik do _ maybe they'll burn pasta like some of my classmates xD[and yes! they BURNED pasta! it was all burtn and mushy and gross topic lol]:) thx 4 updating it ;)
i forgot my password u chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
TT amazing! :3 hope u update soon ;) i'd use a real reviw but i forgot my password lol keep it up!
Hina the half heart chapter 7 . 7/24/2009
Oh~ That explains it~ Anyway thanks for the update!