Reviews for Broken Circle
ArwenSolo chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This was really enjoyable - well done!
Palina98765 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Sweet fic!
bec chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I love this story! Its amazing! Very well written.
Fallon Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
AGAIN! AGAIN YOU WROTE AN AMAZING STORY! This one made me cry. It also made me laugh, and smile, and cry some more. XD It was very well written. I felt SO BAD for Han and for Luke when they thought about Leia's death. :( But you did a great job in this story, I absolutely loved it! *favorites and sends link to friends* Great work, once again! :)
FelsGoddess chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Lovely fic
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Ah,

Not sure where to begin . . .

Knew that it was Anakin Skywalker who got the zookeeper to poison the tree. It seemed like something that he'd do.

Ha ha ha! The 'little' stunts that the Solo children pulled were so funny! Although Jaina's 'stunts' weren't as funny as Anakin's.

Han really did need help from someone that could help get the children to mind him better

As for Ta'a Chume . . . I never liked her, at all. She was spiteful, manipulative, and just plain old evil in her own slimly way

As for the end, I'd developed the feeling that Leia shouldn't have taken the position of Chief of State especially seeing that at point that she had small children and she became so busy that she missed a lot of their childhood, it was very nice that Leia decided to reconnect with her children and continue her Jedi training, which she shouldn't have neglected in the books even if the needed a 'damsel-in-distress', and the last line about how Skywalkers pick interesting spouses and how Luke really meant insane was a riot!

And its all too true!