Reviews for The Love For three Lemons
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Lovely.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Hmmm... Interesting, though I skipped the sex bit.
Imagination Domination chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
what

what the

I love this so much and I don't have any idea how I came across it. Never read this pairing before

but now

I am pressured into liking it.

Whoahahahahoooo, this was a fun read.

Write on.

ID
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Graet story :)
Arianna Cross chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
XD Ah. That was chemistry right there. The foreplay is nonchalant and not really foreplay yet it's *foreplay* and then boom it got sexy in a way that only Luna and Severus can make talking about work and random things sexy.

Haha. I love this. Your writing is excellent and the transition of Snape being Snape to Snape in his finest hour (and finest hour indeed, he sounds really well and happy) was really lovely and smooth and handled with such finesse. Then there's Luna who's just everywhere and her comment in the end? I'd blush if I was male and Snape. Haha

Curious as to his thoughts after all this. Lovely one-shot! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Well done! I love the suggestion of a future where Snape is well and happy and in love (though in need of glasses for his farightedness). Then again, he was always a little more farisghted than the rest of the characters save Luna, wasn't he?
magnific chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
the change of scenes was seamless so i commend you for that. i'm normally an ss/hg shipper but i really think this one's a gem so perhaps you'd consider a sequel? :D

and i really do think it's amazing how easily you switch pairings. :)

anyway, keep it up. tc.
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was incredible. I loved it. Immensely. I wish it were canon.
duj chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
So he survives after all? I suppose she has something to do with that too.
MaySoFarAway chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh I loved this, just lovely! I do hope you get the Muse for this pairing again :D
Youaremylifenow1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
It was ok, but really really confusing. The only thing I understood was the ending, which was really clever and funny. ) Thanks.
Southside chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I really enjoyed this story even though I wished there was more. You stayed true to the characters and had them interact beautifully. Very well done!
whitehound chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
You would certainly expect Luna to work out which side he was really on, wouldn't you - she's far too ruthlessly perceptive not to. Spot on about him seeing the students as people. In some ways that's a problem - he gets angry with students because he doesn't see them as separate from himself, he reacts to them as if he was on a level with them. But he's never going to see them as canon fodder.
Parsley the Lion chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This is rather good but rather short. Quite well written and an interesting exchange between the two. I like Snuna fics a lot, shame there aren't more of them and that most of them are so short.
Skye007lex chapter 1 . 6/10/2009