Reviews for All Roads Lead
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
A very intresting story indeed. Would be even more intresting when Blackheart starts talking. Wonder how he will react to THE Ghost Rider himself saving him from sure death. So, are you putting up a new chapter soon? Please? This is too damn intresting to just leave it where it is! Give us a new chapter soon!
steinmarie chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I so want this continued. Excellent story. In fact, when I saw the discontinued thing, I knew that perhaps your story wasn't worth my trouble. However, I love it. It's spectacularly written, and I'm afraid you've broken my heart. A very hard thing to break. I can tell you do not want to continue. I respect that. But thank you for that taste of beauty.

SMH
TwistedMidnight chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Hi if you still read reveiws I was Woundering if I could Possibley take this story and add more chapters Please Message me with your Answer

Huntresshelena
InAMoment chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Hey there! I love this story so far! It's only five chapters but it's very good. :)

Your writing is smooth and creative and I really really hope you don't make this a slash! Haha.

I hope you've decided to continue this...though it has been quite some time since your last update.

Anyway, even if you don't, this here is still entertaining nonetheless. :)

~InAMoment
hurtme.loveme.killme chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
dude, honestly you're a tease. i've been waiting patiently for 2 years for you to continue this. it's really leaving me longing. please find it in your heart and your imagination to work on this some more. i LOVE blackheart/johnny slash and youre one of the few people who write them and you do it so well. please, please and many more pleases: FINISH THIS! im on my hands and knees and begging. make me proud, young soldier. :D

sincerly,

a desperate fan who loves your work with all her heart
Emily chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Dear god, this is good. The 2nd chapter is by far my favorite even though I feel really bad for Blackheart. I really, really hope you continue... and I beg you not to make this a slash... It's just... no. Please, for the sake of your dear reader who absolutely loves your writing. Besides those requests, I love everything. Can't get enough of Blackheart, please continue, you're doing awesome! :)
Cyber-Akitsu chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
A great story. And unusual.

Everithing is created with so many details and specific traits. Characters are interesting. In two-three chapters you have succeeded in giving the life to the whole world.

Your language is very good. It is so nice to read.

I am very thankful. And I ask you to continue. It is such a pity that a story like this coud be unfinished.

Good luck. And thank you one more time.
ppurpple chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
please update soon
pseud0zombie chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
I love this story! So compelling, and I'm hardly even getting started!

Your writing style is refreshingly advanced and flows marvelously, and I love your descriptions.
Henry The HAP chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Oh, please, please, please, PLEASE make this a slash story between Johnny and Blackheart! Please?

Well, I'm gonna cross my heart anyway and add you to my story alert.

I love the story and the way you write, and I really look forward to more.

-Kitten
Pyro chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Excellent story so far. I read your other one, Hearts of Fire, and was equally impressed. It doesn't seem that this has been updated in a while though, are you planning on finishing it? I hope so, it would be a shame to see one of the few well written Ghost Rider fics I've ever found go unfinished. Until next time (I hope!)
Zaleone chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
*favs* Please, please, please, update! I absolutely love this fic, the writing is beautiful and very powerful emotionally. I actually feel sorry for Blackheart. _ Well done. Can't wait for more.

Always,

Zaleone
HrinTiyr chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Would you mind if I used this and continued it? It gave me an idea that won't leave me alone. I might not be able to make it work, but I'd like your permission before I try.

Update soon! I'm waiting to see what happens.
HrinTiyr chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
I love it. Such powerful writing! Keep posting please; I'd love to read more.
Ryo Nightray chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Bloody hell, this is brilliant! Master of words, you are ;)