Reviews for Jasper's Musings
me chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
just wondering why you deleted learning to love because it was my favorite story. is there anyway i could read it somehere else
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 19 . 2/5/2010
Lol, imazing as ever.

Ending is so funny!

Wonderous insight into Jasper this fic does bring.

Erin xx
the real teacher chapter 19 . 2/4/2010
hells yeah! That did turn out really good! Loves ya! Getting in the shower now!
nat300 chapter 19 . 2/4/2010
LOL! "Come here..." hahaha! I started cracking up on that last one! I loved it, and great chapter as always!
bouncy 72 chapter 19 . 2/4/2010
Another great chapter hon...And you're right, the end was AWESOME! *grin*

I loved Carlisle & Esme's colours & why he doesn't mess with their emotions. I love how Esme spends time with them all & how she did it to their personality...time with Edward & his music, listen to Jaspers feelings...
Merina Green chapter 19 . 2/4/2010
Jasper, Jasper, Jasper...
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 18 . 1/25/2010
Hehehe

Lolage

Erin x

PS. I don't know where he could be and I only have 9220 characters left lol ;)
Merina Green chapter 18 . 1/23/2010
My guess would be...he's in the tub!
bouncy 72 chapter 18 . 1/23/2010
Gosh bb, that was awesome. I had a real good laugh :)

I love how he answered back her points. Her list was funny, but his answers just made everything funnier.

"Download $300 in music from Amazon MP3 and then NOT BACK IT UP! You may be immortal but your computer is NOT!" - hehe easy to do, but ouch $300. lol.

"Use that sexy, mischievous grin at any time the sexy smile would be inappropriate… you know the one I mean" - that's so cute, I could just picture it :)

"Read me bedtime stories, even if I don’t sleep." - that is sweet, really lovely!

I loved all of Jazz's come backs *chuckle* & the way you ended it was awesome!

"As for that other list, if you can find me… I think I can handle all of that. ;) The question is…

Where am I?" - lol, beautiful.

Thanks for another awesome read hon :)
gebi chapter 17 . 1/6/2010
wow this was beautiful and just so Jasper-ish :)
twificfan chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Jo, Jo, Jo, Very Funny!

Sher
Eri 'n' Ali chapter 17 . 10/28/2009
Aww, so sweet nd awesomeness.
VisionOfConflict chapter 12 . 10/27/2009
This chapter is hysterial, however, is Emmett really a raging horney mischievious teenager...?
bouncy 72 chapter 17 . 10/27/2009
*squeal* wow thanks for the mention in yr A/N, I feel honoured.

That was a BEAUTIFUL chapter. Gosh if any guy wrote me a letter like that I would do anything for him & try & be everything for him. Wow, just Wow!

Some of my favourite lines were...

"I want you like a fire wants oxygen."

"make you melt into me over and over again"

"my hand brushing against yours lets you know everything will be okay."

"my big hugs that pretty much makes you disappear as my body wraps around yours"...wish that was me :)

"You are determined to make me love myself. You are determined to make me see that I am loveable and deserving and way more than worthy of love. Damn it I am going to love myself because you say so… come hell or high water… even if it takes until the last moment of eternity." I liked how he see's that she wants him to love himself & wants to try for her.

"You are grateful I love you even though it’s been proven you are crazy" lol

"You love me with all the bouncy energy in your soul"

"She sits down next to me and rests her head on my shoulder as my arm wraps around her"

Wow girl, like I said before...that was beautiful. Thanks :)
gebi chapter 16 . 10/15/2009
ok, so the good things about Jasper... all the things Alice described, and i still love his butt:);)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »