Reviews for Fever
Valhyre chapter 11 . 4/9
Thats just funny, getting sick by the time loop kiss, Teal'c is a real friend here, taking care of both like true family. Fantastic fic, loved it.
sylvelle chapter 11 . 3/31
Thanks for sharing. One of my favorit S/J stories. Loved it.
Triicia
AgentKalGibbs chapter 11 . 1/17
You continue to make me feel things. Tbh I’m not sure if I should be cursing you or thanking you, but...ツ
AgentKalGibbs chapter 10 . 1/17
I really really love this!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 6 . 1/17
sniff, sniff*
AgentKalGibbs chapter 5 . 1/17
Okay seriously, that’s five chapters so far that has made me make embarrassing ‘aww’ing noises...
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 1/16
... I did not just coo out loud, and my family certainly did not hear me...
Dream Painter chapter 11 . 9/26/2017
Awesome tale! I really enjoyed reading. I especially liked how you brought them around to fully acknowledging the feelings between them without necessitating any major changes within the immediate future. Nicely done, all around.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/17/2017
:o)
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 11/25/2016
Great story! I enjoyed it!
drewandian chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
I was going through the stories I've marked as favorites through the years, and had to read this one again. Still as perfect as the first time I read it!

And it's moved me to watch some SG1 as I settle down to sleep tonight. It's like catching up with an old friend! :)
ShoeQueen chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
I know this an old story, but I found it on Amara's fic rec page and I'm so happy I clicked on it. This was a great story. You captured everything between them beautifully. The "last" chapter was just the perfect amount of angst, and hope.

BTW, I got the mumps when I was 14, despite having the MMR vaccine when I was a child. I apparently caught it from a younger cousin of mine who had it. She to a drink out of my glass, and apparently left some saliva, so it transferred to me when she gave it back, and I took a drink. It was not cool.
Tamolino chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Loved, loved this story. Thank you for sharing :)
Tamolino chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Loving this story so far :)
mishy-mo chapter 11 . 6/24/2014