Reviews for Fever
ShoeQueen chapter 11 . 3/2
I know this an old story, but I found it on Amara's fic rec page and I'm so happy I clicked on it. This was a great story. You captured everything between them beautifully. The "last" chapter was just the perfect amount of angst, and hope.

BTW, I got the mumps when I was 14, despite having the MMR vaccine when I was a child. I apparently caught it from a younger cousin of mine who had it. She to a drink out of my glass, and apparently left some saliva, so it transferred to me when she gave it back, and I took a drink. It was not cool.
Tamolino chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Loved, loved this story. Thank you for sharing :)
Tamolino chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Loving this story so far :)
mishy-mo chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
Liked this )
mebfeath chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
OH! I was wondering how you were going to explain the transfer of bacteria. Nice. I approve. :D
mebfeath chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
'Hugging lumps'. Hee!
TheOldMasters chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
Well done with the mental gymnastics, and especially with Teal'c role. Only thing I could poke at is the lack of Daniel in the story. Still, I like how you brought Jack & Sam closer together yet still canonically apart.
Sequinn chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this but I just wanted to let you know how great it is.
mee chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Wow I can't believe how wonderful this is! Thank you, a genuine and heart warming story:-) :-)
Loufiction chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Such a great story :)
midnightread chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
I loved this, I think it's brilliant
girrly chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
wow this is a GREAT story! this is the first story of yours ive read, i think but if they are all this good im gonna read more!
LaraSGCLena chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
There's magic in your writing :). I don't know how you do but keep doing it! Because once I start to read, I have to finish it. Every word just draws me in. I had a disapointing day but this story filled my heart with fluffy warmth and put a smile on my face :)
hedwiggins chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
I just read this again (on my lovely little eReader), and as its been a long while since I first read it, it was very much enjoyable again. I had forgotten how Jack managed to get the sickness, and would love to have seen/read about him trying to explain it to Hammond. So many totally "cute" scenes throughout. And I like the fact that they finally "talked" while in the iso room.

Love the "Come to the dark side; we have cookies". I laughed right out loud.

And was so very touched by Teal'c telling Sam she is "twice his sister". I could really see that happening between them.
Rosajean chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
Loved this whole story! It was really cute! I about died laughing over the snuggling comment in the first chapter. Really glad you decided to continue the one-shot - makes for a really great story!