Reviews for Last Resort
mkbpwb01 chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Just read this story and it was interesting. Being a Christian I do beleive in the power of prayer (but I do get how someone like Bones doesn't).

You shouldn't put your work down so. It was pretty good. I am off to check out your other fics so you go off and start another story (please). Maybe getting a Beta would help you feel better about your writing. I think that this story was fine. Sorry I am not an English teacher so I am not sure how to advise on specific improvements.
Outlaw's Daughter chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Despite your constant denial, I actually thought it was very well done. Good job!

If I can share one piece of advice from a fellow writer who also believes her writing is not always up to par, I would tell you that constantly bashing your work is not the way to get others to like it. Let your readers form their own opinion; the bashing can actually have a negative effect.

Again, you did a good job, I really liked it!
Kalidris chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Great story and I hope you'll continue this :). I'd really like to know if your Booth will remember Bones ...?
Dani chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
This is so great - I cannot wait to read more - a lot more and fast please!

Thank you!
iamladyliberty chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
hey-stop that. it doesn't suck. not at all. i thought it was a nice counter point to Cam's conversation with Booth in his office during CitC, and more than that, her language and describing her new maternal role just felt so like Cam. So keep this going, bring in Rebecca and Max and everyone, and keep this good one going. you hear? ;)

thanks for writing!
Hqudsi45 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Good stuff so far. Please do update soon.
Dani chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
I've been wanting a story with this type of theme! And this is the perfect one - amazing!

I'd love to hear Brennan's pov - then everyone else so this story keeps going!

Mac chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Good job. Don't let one review get to you. I am enjoying this story and I would love to see Cams POV since we hear so little of her, and she and Booth are so close. I would like to know what she is thinking about the fact that he can not remember Bones because she knows more than she lets on. Please update soon.
Dani chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Yes! Keep the chapters coming - its so great! I have yet to find a story that is through the other characters points of view about whats happening with Booth and the brain tumor and coma - this is amazing!

Please please please keep going! Thanks!
Mac chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh yes please continue I would love to read about Angelas POV. That was well written. It was neat to see Hodgins doing something he did not believe in for someone else- a very selfless act. please update soon
Akane Nyx chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I enjoyed this, I really did.

So please don't mistake this as me trying to drive your writing into the ground, that's not my intent at all.

I just wanted to poing out that Jack does believe in God. In 'The Man in the Fallout Shelter' (1:09) everyone is sitting around a table in the lab and Brennan asks who believes that the Christmas story isn't a Myth besides Booth. Goodman admits to being a deacon at his church. Angela says she believes (at least for Christmas and Easter) and Hodgins says, "Although I believe organized religion is just another political movement designed to control the masses. It doesn’t mean God doesn’t love me." This leaves Brennan and Zach as odd-men-out (unless you talk to Zach's mom, in which case, he's Luthern).

Is this something you're planning on reconciling later? Did something make him lose his faith? The Gravedigger? Losing Angela? The mess with Zach? In 'The Finger in the Nest' (4:04) Jack admits to being mad at everyone, but in his list he never claims to be mad at God.

I'm rambling, and not everyone is the stickler for details that I am, but I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in, incase you had missed the conversation in 1:09.

~Akane Nyx
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great start! I'd definitely like to read more:)