Reviews for Assimilation
VKMP chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
This trilogy was adorable, and I just started eading this fandom.
hisokauzumaki chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
I love this series! Any chance that you will adapt Into Darkness into this universe? I'd love to see how the movie plot would be effected by Spock and Kirk's marriage.
Gracealma chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Wonderful story.
keisan chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
LOVE this entire series!3 thank you so much for writing it. It was heart-wrenching(especially for Spock Prime), romantic, sweet, full of adventure, drama and passion. Please continue to write as wonderfully as you've written this.
Shire Fey chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
I admit to being a little confused what happen to all of the assimilated on the planet after the queen died. I get that they were confused but did the Chenari and the Vulcans just kill them? Did anyone on the ship tell them they could be saved or how? Thanks for your time and story... bye
adafrog chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
Very lovely set of stories. Thanks a lot.
Doni chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
I loved these stories. Really well done!
Mari chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Pomonus? Sounds awfully like Pomona. I like it! ;D
Addictedreader09 chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
omg this is the best story in the series by far! Urgh borgs :( spock better be okay
spockett chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
These stories of yours have been awesome. You do a fantastic job of getting Jim, Spock and all the others in character.

Can't wait to read more of your Spock and Kirk stories.
shatfat chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
(ch 10) Okay, now that was hot. Mind meld and everything. I usually skim over the sex scenes these days because they're boring and repetitive and suck, but this was just cool. Invincible together? Dude! Damn you, you're making me fall in love with this fandom. Jeezit, it's just kind of beautiful. I sound like a sap. I'd like to say something grouchy but I can't.
shatfat chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
(ch 9) I don't know where you found that Vulcan wedding song, but it's pretty cool. Love that you use the words t'hy'la and adun together. You wouldn't believe how homophobic this fandom used to be. (Yes ... it's a fandom devoted to two men shtupping ... but it was horribly homophobic ... when it started some authors couldn't even mention what it was by name, until this bi chick named Leslie Fish pulled back the veil and outed the whole thing-btw, she's still around and still kicks ass.)
shatfat chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
As Spock reached for the mallet, he turned to Kirk. "Traditionally, you should arrive with the wedding party, Jim."

He wore an amused smirk. "Are you trying to assign me a gender role?"

Okay, now THAT was hilarious. :)

And the gong. There's always a gong. (watched horrible movie with horrible charlton heston Ten Commandments on passover and ... of course ... there's a gong.)
shatfat chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
aw, nice chapter. now that's some hurt/comfort done right.
shatfat chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Okay, so I'm enjoying this story, very adventure, very fast paced and the K/S stuff is cute, but, and this is a big but, the thing that was so frightening about the Borg was that they adapted. Whatever you could throw at them, a few minutes later they would already have a defense for it. Use phasers? They adapt. Photon torpedos? They adapt. And yeah, I know First Contact made them st00pid, but (here I go dating myself) I actually do remember a time when the Borg were terrifying. (Look it up on Youtube some time. Or don't-after First Contact I guess they just aren't as freaky.)