Reviews for Not Part of the Plan
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Me: -Lets out such a loud screach and 'aww!' That it wakes my dog and my sister besides me-
oblivion9032 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Great story!
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
The ending sounds as if it should be a chapter story, just saying.
But over all, LOVED IT *nosebleed* so smutty
Ciao
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
So sweet! Absolutely perfect! I ship this pairing so hard, it makes me hard! Lol keep up the good work!
Nitmi chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
*.*
this is the first danny x vlad fic i've read and is awesome! Pura Vida!
Heather Zaraki chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
AWWWW! its so cute 3
i loved it w
maltese chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I was so hoping that this would be a sweet loving father son... I hoped too much xD
I really liked this, and well written too! Keep up the good work :)
SadisticPyro chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I really enjoyed this piece. I like how you took it to a different level. Really nice!
naru894 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
flufff! yay! i love fluffy stories XD
Watson Baker chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was totally awesome! People do use the kidnapping bit way too much! This is more af a slow romance with feelings exploding! Go Danny! But does anyone realize that they make Danny or Vlad the seducer? Ah well. Great work : )
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
giggle, how cute!
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Every cute, and I love the ending line! :)

~tsuki
animelover2day chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I loved how you slowly made their relationship change from enemies and finally into lovers with just a one-shot. Takes great skill to do it just right! XD I found that it was perfectly executed, had all the right ingredients, you should be very proud.

~Amber
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Lov it
CabooseBlue chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awesome! I'm going to take this opportunity to tell you that while I was reading this my boyfriend kept texting me to the point that I finally texted back "Can you stop, I'm trying to read some Danny Phantom yaoi". He got the picture. Thank god I told him that before the lemon though because I'd have been pissed at him for interrupting such a heated moment between the characters. So thank you for writing this, it was epic!