Reviews for The Man Comes Around
Persistence chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
this is such a great fic, and i sooo want to know what happened to Dean and if Sam can get him back! If only you'd update :(
Nobody's Love chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
More please!
Nobody's Love chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
OMG this is so awesomeand you left it on the best part! I want more! WE WANT MORE!
I believe in you chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
I like this fic.. can't wait to read the "talk" that Dean and Sam are gonna have.. and Dean's actions towards Sam afterwards. I really want Dean to be harsh to Sam this time cuz he deserve it! But not for too long cuz that will just break my heart! I can't stand to see Sam being yelled at and hurt. lol :)

Keep up the good work.. and plz, update soon!
Sastiel chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Oh lordy lordy! WOW! You must feel drunk with power right now,I am falling at your knees..Waiting for you next chapter. Great job man!
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Yikes where is Dean...hopefully Bobby will be able to track the cell phone signal and find Sam...Bobby to the rescue!
anon chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Ruby’s name had been first, before Dean, before Bobby, before everyone

-ouch, yeah, that would sting like a bitch, Sam Winchester blindest, skank whipped genius that ever lived. And it always bothered me how he left Bobby to drink himself to death in his grief for Ruby too. He never could seem to get out of that "it's all about me" mindset, until, hopefully now.

Too little too late. Story of Sam’s life. Too little, too late.

-so true, hopefully he'll get it right this time. I want to see him just like this in season 5, paying even when those who love him forgive him too easily as is their nature to do, he has to redeem himself.
Nana56 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Very interesting. Dean can speak to Sam to keep him from hurting himself, but he can't be seen. He's not really there, is he?

I'm glad Sam called Bobby. Of course he'll help, but Sam didn't tell him the location. Maybe he can use one of Dean's tricks and track him by the GPS in his phone. :D

Great chapter.
babyreaper chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Excellent, sorry to have to say this but I'm a Dean girl and always thought that Sam should have been stronger and trusted his big brother than a lying demon, now looks whats come of it, So his guilt trip is well deserved. Where is poor Dean anyway? Why is Sam hearing his voice in his head, oh God ,please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter.
SD17 chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
No Dean! Very good chapter. Poor Dean. Poor Sam.
Animefouryou chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
wow what will sam and bobby do to get dean back add more want to read more thanks
Shinaria chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
I like this! More please!
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
You have me so curious to see what's coming next! I really can't wait to see what's in store for Sam and Bobby and what happened to Dean and if he's still alive.
CBloom2 chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Oh my poor boys! Come on Bobby! Help them!

Loved the first two chapters and I can't wait to see where this leads! Looking forward to more!
Wgang16 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Oh gosh you have to continue this left me on the edge of my seat. Sam should feel guilty, I hope he can save his brother, I have a feeling Castiel is going to have to help. I just love that Angel. Wonderful begining and looking for more.

Cheryl