Reviews for Misty's capture
LillyGoth chapter 13 . 7/25/2014
Oh gosh just please let Misty be saved I have had enough of lemons I want a happy ending!
Not trying to be a party pooper it's just...it's really complicated.
GangstAWizard007 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
That Was Pretty FUCKING Hot, Man! um i mean nice story :). hot!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
best fucking fanfiction ever, i swear to god, please post the next on quick or i will die of anticipation
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
AWWWWWWESOOOOOOOME!
dRakj-jKarD chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
OH MY GOSH YOU FINALLY UPDATED! YAYYYY
Thank you so much! I've been waiting for your chapters! So happy that you've resumed. :)
Looking forward to the next one! :DDDDDDDD
Lixie Lorn chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
(pouts)
Melyway chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
Write more! Oh yes, write more. Oh there! Sexy!
KairaB chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Welcome back. Great chapter. I like that you kept him loyal to only Misty, thanks for that. Are they ever going to go all the way?
catswag.awsomene chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
YOOUR STORY SUCKED ASH WOULD NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN AT FIRST I LIKED IT BUT NOW I KNOW IT SUCKS LADY CLOUD SUCKS!#
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
By far one of the best pokemon lemons I have ever read. :)
rachel baker chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Is the story over i hope not its really good!
CourtneyAnderson chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
I found this over six months ago and I'm only just managing to review, ha ha. I don't actually review fics that much but there's something about this one that has me coming back time and time again. Perhaps its the lovely amount of smut that does it, but even so I very much enjoy this fic.

Personally, I think you have a very nice balance of smut and plot. In fact removing the plot entirely would make this fall a little flat, so I thank you for adding some. Though I'm guessing you don't like Ash very much, ha ha. Still, it's good to see that he's concerned about Misty rather than omitting him from the plot. Great to have things outside of the Misty x Omalley romance going on. Keeps the plot solid enough to be believed.

And well done for giving Omalley a back-story. A lot of OC's are there for the sake of being there, so it's always refreshing to have them fleshed out and receiving some history. You also kept Misty wonderfully in character, especially when opposed to having her immediately give in. I love that you kept that flare of her personality, along with her brash and hot-headed tendencies. Makes it all the more erotic that she is resisting him, despite becoming a slave to her urges.

Also, you have a very creative way of using Omalley's pokémon. The Misty-tentacle sex scenes in particular are so deliciously arousing. Shame there aren't many around. If I may, I vote for more of them! She's probably in dire need of a shower though; all that slime and dirt and who knows what else, ha ha.

Could be a possibility for another smut scene; Misty is bathing, and Omalley introduces her to his Tentacruel (if I recall correctly, Misty always had a particular liking for that pokémon in the anime). Or perhaps Shift disguised as one. I would love to see that happen, but it's your decision.

It's been over a year since your last update, but I sincerely hope you will continue this at some point. I know you are probably busy and all, but I'm willing to wait for as long as it takes for another chapter. And that you will consider my suggestion, if you're still taking them.

Good luck with everything,
Courtney x
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
O/O hot dayumm.
Vivelitari chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
I really liked this story a lot! Unlike a lot of lemons I've read, there actually seems to be good grammar in this! Keep up the good work and thus updates cause I need more!
Deiru Tamashi chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
I will say this: you know how to write one steamy lemon. Congratulations, I'm impressed.
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »