Reviews for Misty's capture
KairaB chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
Welcome back. Great chapter. I like that you kept him loyal to only Misty, thanks for that. Are they ever going to go all the way?
catswag.awsomene chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
YOOUR STORY SUCKED ASH WOULD NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN AT FIRST I LIKED IT BUT NOW I KNOW IT SUCKS LADY CLOUD SUCKS!#
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
By far one of the best pokemon lemons I have ever read. :)
rachel baker chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Is the story over i hope not its really good!
CourtneyAnderson chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
I found this over six months ago and I'm only just managing to review, ha ha. I don't actually review fics that much but there's something about this one that has me coming back time and time again. Perhaps its the lovely amount of smut that does it, but even so I very much enjoy this fic.

Personally, I think you have a very nice balance of smut and plot. In fact removing the plot entirely would make this fall a little flat, so I thank you for adding some. Though I'm guessing you don't like Ash very much, ha ha. Still, it's good to see that he's concerned about Misty rather than omitting him from the plot. Great to have things outside of the Misty x Omalley romance going on. Keeps the plot solid enough to be believed.

And well done for giving Omalley a back-story. A lot of OC's are there for the sake of being there, so it's always refreshing to have them fleshed out and receiving some history. You also kept Misty wonderfully in character, especially when opposed to having her immediately give in. I love that you kept that flare of her personality, along with her brash and hot-headed tendencies. Makes it all the more erotic that she is resisting him, despite becoming a slave to her urges.

Also, you have a very creative way of using Omalley's pokémon. The Misty-tentacle sex scenes in particular are so deliciously arousing. Shame there aren't many around. If I may, I vote for more of them! She's probably in dire need of a shower though; all that slime and dirt and who knows what else, ha ha.

Could be a possibility for another smut scene; Misty is bathing, and Omalley introduces her to his Tentacruel (if I recall correctly, Misty always had a particular liking for that pokémon in the anime). Or perhaps Shift disguised as one. I would love to see that happen, but it's your decision.

It's been over a year since your last update, but I sincerely hope you will continue this at some point. I know you are probably busy and all, but I'm willing to wait for as long as it takes for another chapter. And that you will consider my suggestion, if you're still taking them.

Good luck with everything,
Courtney x
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
O/O hot dayumm.
Vivelitari chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
I really liked this story a lot! Unlike a lot of lemons I've read, there actually seems to be good grammar in this! Keep up the good work and thus updates cause I need more!
Deiru Tamashi chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
I will say this: you know how to write one steamy lemon. Congratulations, I'm impressed.
bob chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
lol
Ash Ketchum chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
...
kiera-sama chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
please update soon. i love this story!
Th3goodguy chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
I have read your story and I must say it is very well written. (minus the spelling errors) The plot is good, the lemon scenes are very enjoyable to read, and the dialogue is very much what you'd expect it o be (in a good way :) )

However, I do have a few remarks that I'd like to add. (I apologize for the long review, I'll try to keep it short.)

-One, from what I've read, in my opinion, you try too hard with keeping Misty captured by Omalley. Examples: Her first attempt to escape but caught by Cloud, Ash coming to save her but lost to Omalley, and her latest attempt in chapter... ten I want to say. I just think the readers would have appreciated a more successful escape.

-Two, going back to the whole 'Ash saves Misty' bit. Not that I have a problem with how the chapter went but one thing came to my mind. Even if Omalley and Cloud wiped Ash's mind of the three days Misty was missing, wouldn't Ash just end up looking for Misty again, based on his personality and all? Yes I am a pokeshipper but this story is one of the few occasions I let it slide, with hat said I support Ash saving Misty and the two of them falling in love, but you do what you plan to do with the story. That's just my personal opinion and I just wanted to share it.

-Three, I think you have let Misty's resistance to go down too quick. Being the morally, self-rightious person she is, I don't think she'd give in so quickly, but again, I understand that it's all for the sake of the story. (And again, just my personal opinion) As for Omalley's treatment towards her, if he truly loved Misty, wouldn't he take pitty on her and not take advantage of her so much? Or even take another girl to be his sex slave? Sounds to me like he's only interested in having sex with her.

I am educated somewhat in the field of psychology, and I saw a few things that caught my eye. The way Omalley has talked about his "love" (I put love in parenthises because I don't know for sure he really does love Misty) for Misty, while he does say that he loves her aggressive personality, most of when he talks about her he talks about how he's noticed her sexy figure and his lust for it. And going on that, with how he's treated her, normally someone like that just has what I'd like to call a "fuck crush." It's actually quite interesting, some people are so physically attracted to someone that they think they are in love with them. But if/when they finally get their chance to have sex with her/him, the attraction is gone and the person with the crush no longer has interest in the girl/boy. And again, just in my opinion, Omalley strikes me as someone with a "fuck crush." He just wants Misty to accept him so that he'll think it's a real connection.

On another note, Omalley stated several times that he "loved" Misty's fighting spirit and how aggressive she is. If he takes that away from her, making her helplessly addicted to pleasure, it wouldn't be very long until he realised that the girl he "loves" doesn't exist anymore. That he'd turned her into nothing but a desperate shell of who she was. Therefore realizing that the only reason she'd ever "love" him was because of the pleasure he brought, but not for who he is. Which makes me upset with Omalley for doing such things. Although I guess that makes him one of those characters you like-to-like-and-dislike.

Finally, (hopefully) what about Misty's mental health? Deep down she's suffering in agony because in all reality she's being tortured with pleasure but never truly feeling happy. It's the same with people who are drug addicts, they take things that make them feel good but over time, they can't even function without taking their drugs. And the effect of it on a person's mind is sick. They literally just shut down and go crazy whether or not they're taking their drugs, or in this case getting pleasured. So yo sum up, I do feel bad for Misty in that she's at risk of becoming a nervous wreck, but that's just the moral part of me. The horny hormone enraged part of me enjoys reading this story.

So that's it that's all I have. Oh, don't take my review as a negative please, you do truly have a great story and am interested to see the next chapter. Although your last entry was almost a year ago so I have no idea if you're still interested in this story and still plan to write it, I hope you do. Anyway, peace out until next time!
pokemonLOVER69 chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
omg she had been goon for what now 6-8 hours and now they notice what friends they are lol
pokemonLOVER69 chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
omg that would be so cool waking up on a beach oh wait she was naked but as long as no one was around or at least it looked like that i would be totally fine with this
pokemonLOVER69 chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
omg it sounds like being tentacle raped by slenderman lol being eaten then raped what a hell of a day for a slut like misty
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »