Reviews for Before My Eyes
CeCe chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I CAN'T READ THIS ANYMORE WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A FANFICTION WHERE PERCY AND ANNABETH DIE?! YOU SIR ARE A MONSTER WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! NOT. COOL. MAN.
Starting Afresh chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I really enjoyed this story so much! I didn't cry but that's because I have a heart of stone. Lol. Do a prequel? Please? Please? I won't go away. I'll just keep coming back!
Starting Afresh chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
This was a really sweet story. I feel so sorry for Poseidon and Sally though. Now how did Annabeth die, how could Rachel have saved her and what did Luke do? Please answer these questions before my head explodes iwth curiousity. Nice story.
ItDawnedInFire chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
That was one of the best stories I have ever read
bookfreak1317 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
Sad, but happy. Good job. Not overly fluffy but not too depressing. Perfect combination.
Whispi chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
It's really, really refreshing to see a Percabeth fic that's not OOC, cliche, overly romantic, and that doesn't have horrific grammar.

Keep writing. You have some talent!
doodlechick12 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I loved this story! It was sad at the beginning, but it had a happy ending.
splatteredpaint chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Words have failed me right now.

After I read the first chapter, all I could think of what a next chapter, and how it would be written. Well you surpassed my expectations many million percent.

Cheers,

splatteredpaint.
Loonynamelass chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
XD: "Hell, he even had my iPod!"

Dude, I would've voted for a prequel! I wanna know what happened! *whine* Could you write the prequel, then stick it in between these two chapters? Pretty please?

Curiosity killed the cat, you know. Do you WANT me to die?
Negitorotbh chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
heartache! ouch!...i was so sad at first! but wen annabeth punched him in the shoulders i started laughing!
Avenger of the Olympian Flame chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
iPod lol!
sacrebloodybleu chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Can you write a prequel too? I really want to know how Annabeth died.

I like it! :)
percabethlover77 chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
this was awesome!
Posidon's daughter chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
oh my gods. this was amazing. you have the blood of a romance writer in you. if only i was half as good as you, id be lucky. bombplaya, you sould be the god of...romance writing or somthing! it's so good. i gotta quit, im taking up 2 much room. this was the best sorrow/romance fanfic i've evr read.

-PD :T
AintNoWaifu chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
I've said it once, and I'll say it again. You have wonderful voice in your writing. I like how Annabeth didn't do what I thought she would do. She didn't jump into his arms and tell him how much she loved and missed him. No, she punched him and asked him what took him so long. Very cute.