Reviews for A Lesson in Biology
Shiki105 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Aaah, another two favourites. I love how you represent the characters! Seriously, the in-sight you provide into their thoughts and implications of what kind of lifestyles they've lived is just amazing! And, of course, I'm just so glad I found a Dino/Hibari story that was NOT yaoi.

Lol I think it was probably the first time I witnessed Hibari's personality being referred to as "heinous" XD Good job!

Happy writing!
Tonibelle chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love Hibari non-romance fiction. :D
Crimefire chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Hahahaah! Touche, Dino, touche.

I've read so many of your stories so far and have to,say you are one of my faourite authors of all time. Truly, you are very good at writing, especially how you explore KHR in so much depth.

Kudos w
Goya chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Me likey:) The last line was pure win. I would imagine this was pretty much how Dino managed to win Hibari over into the Vongola.
Hiemal chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
A scientific drabble with a humored twist?

Now that's something you hardly ever see these days.

And, to be honest, it was nice to see Dino being portrayed as slightly intelligent...

-Koi
Anne chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Ciaossu!. eto..Hehe Dino-san is kinda scary..Demo its nice. I like the part where Dino-san said, "you don't like the taste of your own blood.." its really cool. it must be a very furious clash...T.T poor Kyou-kun..Demo a strong opponent is what Kyou-kun want! The story is really nice!. I like Trio science, Chem, Bio and Phy, thats what I called them.. I hope you like them too!*.* ganbatte-kudasai!
wirbil chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Pretty cool. Biology has always been my favorite subject. Nice to know that it's probably Dino's too. XD
Fujoshimon chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
LOL the last line of Dino's rock lol although there's no pairing it's still really good! AWESOME

i bet u aced your bio exams XD;;
Dean Gabriel chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Nice, very nice. Good job on the story it's really cool 8D LOLMAO the ending xD
fanalisse chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
LOL, the end was funny. :D

Ah...gotta love Hibari for wanting to kill herbivores...