Reviews for Is There Something I Can Send You
LPSawyer3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Beautiful, thenks for posting!
Leyton03 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
this is really good i think that you should make a sequal to this story have them get married and have a family.
xtheunforgotten chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Awesome!

Keep it up!
swim-with-sharks chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
See, I'm about to say something that I hope doesn't offend you, because it really is meant as a compliment: I hate LP. Like, really hate (seasons 4-6, I actually really enjoyed them in s1 and might have been okay with them in s2&3, depending on how they had been written). But this... this is without a doubt one of the most beautiful things I've ever read.

I'm sitting here now, staring at the computer screen and trying to come up with words that actually make sense to describe just how amazing, heart-warming and heartbreaking this story was. It was perfect. From beginning to end. It nailed the way most people feel when they're searching for that something that will give meaning to their lives. The emptiness, the longing. That inner struggle, that need to feel something. Anything. Just feel.

I don't think I'm making much sense. I'll make Peyton's (your) words mine and change them a little bit: It would be terrible if someone of your talent ever stops writing. The quality of this story is above ships. All you have to be to fall in love with it is human.
TK21775 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Just like every story of yours that I read...absolutely amazing. You have a special way with words that make the reader instantly attached to the story and characters; great job again, really enjoy the stories of Peyton and Lucas that you write.
Little Green Bird chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This is my second review to this story, but while I was sifting through my favorites, I came across this one. I'd probably have to say that this and Hold Onto Whatever You Find would have to be my two favorites of yours. Something about these two (maybe the total AU, the parallel lives...I dont know) have something that felt so original and amazing to contribute to your writing. I kind of miss reading these kinds of stories and would love to see you make a follow up to this one or even another AU that doesn't necessarily follow the show's storyline. This story was just absolutely great in many ways and has really stuck with me.

Just a random thought that ran across my mind and thought I'd share with you.
I'll Be Seeing Ya chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
*thud* You floored me with your talent. Love the style of this piece A LOT.
jamyj30 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
wow. love it, i really hope you write more to this
phantomliberty chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
by far one of my favorite pieces ever...absolutely beautiful and perfect and 'lovely'...
Brownk14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
your an amazing writer.

and this was an absolutely amazing piece of work.

beautiful,and touching.

i loved every min. of it.
br0kenbranch chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I've been to London for the past week and when I came back Saturday, my whole inbox was full with Story Alerts for your stories and I've spent hours just reading all of your updates, I have to say that you are a really diverse writer. I love the different point of views there are in your stories. You keep your stories fresh, unpredictable, sweet, romantic and at the same time thrilling.

This story is no different, I loved every minute I spend reading this. In fact I enjoyed it so much that I didn't want the story to end. (maybe there could be a sequal, hint, hint :P)

I don't know how you do it, but in every single one of your AU stories, you manage to somehow create "new" characters who are identical and different to the characters on the show, I really love that and I really admire that about your writing.

I have to go now, but I promise I'll be back to review soon, I still have yo read your new story Chances Fading Now, so I'll be back soon :P

xoxox Riley
oth4eva chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I should be working but i just had to log on and review this amazing piece of writing. Seriously, breathtaking. The connotations of art and music and writing linking with inspiration for Lucas and Peyton fit completely with their characters. Or what i perceive them to be. The paragraphs from Lucas' book were amazingly heartbreaking and... really everything about it had me wishing i could stop reading so as not to reach the end and yet needing to read on.

There aren't really any more words to tell you how the piece just relates to every single person who reads it. I also loved the line about LA, 'Throw on a pair of stylish knockoff sunglasses, and drive with the top down, and drink from your Starbucks cup, and you look just like almost everybody else.

Look the part, and no one will see that you're poorly cast.' -Amazingly true.

I am so glad the computer world of Lucas&Peyton fanfiction has a writer like you! Anyway to say i loved it would probably be an understatement. I really wish there was more to read from this, i really want to know about Lucas' second novel... :)

I really should stop rambling now haha, just...Thankyou for posting!
deardiaryx0x chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This story was without a doubt one of the cutest and touching fanfictions I have read in awhile. I loved how it ended, but then again it made me wonder what could have happened afterwards with the two.
abbyfan chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Wow, I don't even know where to start. This story was beautiful. Amazing. Touching. Heart-warming. Not to mention, quite lovely. I don't know how you could have possibly been nervous about posting this. I think I've read the majority, if not all, of your stories and I must say, this is probably the best, most poignant thing I've ever read of yours.

Your art motif was incorporated impeccably; the way that each other's art inspired the other was truly beautiful. It was reminiscent enough to the show's real story that it felt very true to LP, but at the same time different enough that it was evident that you really made it your own.

I must admit, I really was waiting for Peyton to ask Lucas about the premise of his new book, and for a Comet allusion to be throw in there. Obviously, it couldn't actually be a comet because it doesn't apply to your LP, but I was expecting the book to be about a boy who saw... something, and waited for it to return, as an allusion to Lucas seeing Peyton in the airport and waiting for her to return.

I really hope you consider writing a follow-up to this stroy. I'd love to hear about everyone's reactions to LP, how they adjust to being together and grow as a couple, and of course, the premise of Lucas' second book.
anedzmesia chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
that was really beautiful...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »