Reviews for The Fine Art of Fine Print
CynthiaER chapter 8 . 6/7
This was a magnificent story. It contains a mix of tones I don't normally read together but that all work incredibly well - light-hearted mischievousness, engrossing curiousity, and mind-stopping eroticism. The plot was engrossing and believable (after I got used to the idea of Molly as Headmistress) and had so many unique concepts that ensnared and fascinated, not least of which is Hermione's marvelous invention and her subsequent exploration of Hogwarts.

I adore how the Room of Requirement became its own character and loved Coop as well. The interplay between everyone was compelling and now I can honestly think of no better Headmaster than Neville. Your story is a triumph and I'm deeply grateful to you for taking the time to write and share it with us. Wishing you well in all you do.
cathn chapter 8 . 10/18/2023
I really enjoyed the twists and turns that this fic took. Although why anyone would give some of those characters positions of responsibility is beyond me! Thanks for sharing.
Caramel4me chapter 8 . 9/20/2023
I really really enjoyed this! I'm glad I found it. Honestly Molly was around the bend, Im happy for Neville!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2023
That was awesome, thank you!)
Deljah chapter 1 . 10/12/2022
really enjoyed this story! thank you
WiseFly chapter 8 . 6/28/2022
fantastic, would love a sev reveal
WiseFly chapter 3 . 6/27/2022
im so inlove with this story... Umbridge 2.0 is fantastic
zoiesonline chapter 8 . 11/29/2021
this feels so unfinished. super dissapointed
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2021
Amazing! It's a lovely story. This story deserves more recognition. I highly recommend it!
ForTheLoveOfNargles chapter 1 . 6/4/2021
This is the best fanfic I’ve ever read, I’m obsessed with the intricacy and characterisations, an absolute masterpiece, better than the original works! Well done!
Elisheva chapter 8 . 5/10/2021
Great story!
EmilyTearly chapter 8 . 4/7/2021
Wonderfully witty banter that made getting through an evening of horrendous Covid vaccine side effects infinitely more bearable. Many thanks!
JmoImperio chapter 8 . 8/15/2020
This was so great. Thank you!
SelkieWitch chapter 8 . 8/4/2020
Original and witty. Thank you I enjoyed this a lot.
Lucy chapter 8 . 2/29/2020