Reviews for The Fine Art of Fine Print
JmoImperio chapter 8 . 8/15
This was so great. Thank you!
SelkieWitch chapter 8 . 8/4
Original and witty. Thank you I enjoyed this a lot.
Lucy chapter 8 . 2/29
Loved it
queenie chapter 8 . 5/18/2019
One of my favorite stories.. Love!
Beefuf chapter 8 . 4/5/2019
I loved this story. It was so funny and entertaining! I just love Severus and Hermione!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/28/2019
Joy, joy!,:-)
Dot1warner chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
Loved demented Molly
Dot1warner chapter 8 . 1/20/2019
I loved demented Molly.
I also liked the new history of the Come and go Room
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 8 . 12/13/2018
I'm so glad they got Molly Weasley trapped. she was such a nutter lol! I love the story so much.
Silvermary chapter 8 . 12/12/2018
Thank you, thank you, thank you for an amazing read! I am so glad I decided to brave your warnings about Molly. Yes, she was absolutely deranged but the plot and your writing make you get away with it. The rest of the characters are absolutely brilliant. I especially loved your Hermione, who is every bit the inquisitive, loyal and reckless person we’ve come to know in the books. And your Severus is wonderful and so very sexy.
I have no idea if you’re even still reading reviews since this story is almost at its tenth (!) birthday but hey, better safe than sorry.
silyKat chapter 8 . 12/7/2018
Brillant ! I really had fun reading your story. I love it
DarkenCoul chapter 8 . 11/19/2018
This was an absolutely delightful story to read, very well thought out, I loved the spots of humor as well as the plentiful verbal sparring! Very well done!
pixelbun1 chapter 8 . 9/21/2018
a fun fluffy read with some sassy banter from Hermione and Snape.
Sab81790 chapter 8 . 9/19/2018
I loved it! I wish everyone had found out what she had done to Snape but other than that, absolutely perfect!
Vitellia chapter 8 . 7/13/2018
This story was marvelously funny. The writing positively crackles with wit. Hermione and Snape and Neville are all a delight. Molly is over the top OOC but it made for such a clever plot device that I was more than willing to run with it. And I think this Ron may be my favorite fan fiction Ron Weasley ever. I'm rather tired of jealous Ron, spiteful Ron, clueless Ron, womanizing Ron, crap-in-the-sack Ron, etc. Now this was a guy I could actually picture Rowling's Ron growing into.