Reviews for The Biggest Crossover EVER!
RandominatorOwl chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
WHAT?

I'm so confuzzled...

But at least Spongebob and Hannah Montana are gone.

And Gregor is there. I like him...

I'm still trying to figure out the Harry/Percy/Gregor/that others person twins thing.

I want to see them blow up Umbridge or Snape! I'm pretty sure that's who.
HolyHeraHazel chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
lol
MySplendy chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSTTTTTTTT OMG NICO IS SSOOOOO HAWWWWWTTTTTTTTTAAAHHHHH
PotionmasterSnape chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
AHHHHHHHH why did you stop writing?
Hiyawas hilarious chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
What the hehilarious was hilarious
GlassCannon906 chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
lol at artemis trying to give butler a high five. that's the funniest mental image I've had in a long while. anyway, twilight pov needs more chagrin (original author's excessive use of that word was the stuff of legends). and I couldn't help but think that deadpool was gonna crash the fanfic at any time. awesome fanfic though

*salutes*
dessertdisaster chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
O. My. Gaw-d. (As hannah monntana would say) this pink AWESOME. I swear. Plz plz write more! ! More! ! MORE! so funny,I can. Not. Stop. Laffing. PLZ WRITE MORE! :)
enomix chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
LOL, LOL and extra biiiiiiiiiiiig LOL!

This is really hilarious. ;)

it does get a Bit confusing at times, because there are so many characters to keep track of.

List of things I think would be deadly funny and perhaps you could incude (if you want):

- Cho's reaction to Edward!Cedric. ;P

-Snapes reaction to infinite Harry twins :)

-Artemis-Malfoy Hogwarts domination.

-Hermione and Annabeth rivalry for who is smarter/best friends thanks to their intelligence.

Update spoon!

Audrey
lollidella-vip chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
haha, i couldn't stop cracking up! i loved it. :)
lollidella-vip chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
haha, wow. wat a crazy day. :)
Goofy Goober chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Fan-tastic (Get it? No? Oh well...) Screw the people telling you how to write your story! They can write their own dang stories!
scribe de la vie chapter 3 . 8/22/2009
this is aweso

ome.

lizzie
big fan girl 12 chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
finsh this story soon . it is the best !
big fan girl 12 chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
I was laughing all they through it
Ailat chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
Hey...why doesn't Harry/Hermione/Ron reconize Edward and be like, "Dude, your dead" or Edward be like, "hey...i used to go to school here...then i died...". I don't get why you haven't said something like that.

Much love