Reviews for Catching Shadows
Komi V chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Aahh, what a way to end off on D: Definitely liking this story thus far, the AU setting is really interesting and I like the way you let the revelations come at their own pace instead of giving them all away at once. Would love to read more of this!
EmilyxSarah chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
So, any chance you've got an update coming our way soon?
I just spent the past day reading this entire thing and I was sad to see that the last update was posted back in 2009.
This is a brilliant story and I NEED to know what happens!
hamskin chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
aw...I want to dance and skip a "please update" jig but...I love Enslaved more.
matyre chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
So what? That's it? No more Catching Shadows?

Are you feking kidding me?
matyre chapter 10 . 5/22/2013
Oh my gosh, that ending was the cutest thing ever!
But, um, I'm really, really confused. Wouldn't she be a, you know, werewolf? Not a Vampire?
matyre chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
That was the best god damn thing I have read in forever. OMG. I have been waiting for something like this for a while now. Thank you for bringing this too me :')
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
Why may this end unfinished?!
Captor of the Crazies chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
3 years and 5 months. It's been 3 years and 5 months since you've updated this AMAZINGNESS of a story! Yes, a story. Not just a fan fiction. But a story, that you have uniquely written and shaped. A new world of ATLA , rich with history and culture and heat between our beloved couple! It is a darn shame that it is not continuing. I want to cry and throw a tantrum like a fiver-year -old, because I want more chapters! But alas, I guess re-reading it over and over will have to do. :(
huinsutt99 chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Wow. The plot thickens.
I know by now the odds are good that this story won't be updated, but I really hope you do continue it at some point. It's a wonderful story and I enjoy reading it.
huinsutt99 chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Well then. I certainly didn't expect that.
Excellent story, by the way.
Earthpatriot117 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Does this story actually have a real wolf or something?
js10254 chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
You can't just leave a wonderful story such as this hanging! Although I was a little confused in the beginning I became hooked on this story... Cant wait for the next chapter!
ellenmedeiros12 chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
i love the history, update soon.
Kainaku chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
I love how you take fandom tropes and turn them on their heads. I know you're focused on Enslaved right now, and haven't updated this particular story in a few years. But mmmmmmmmmmph. I can't even articulate how much I've enjoyed reading this. Mmmmmph. So thanks.
vinh chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
Still as awesome as the first time I read this.