Reviews for Dead Reckoning
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
this is the best fanfic I've ever read...please continue?
FrostElfofSlytherin chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Love the disclaimer! _
freenchie chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
I just read that story for the third time and I sincerely hope that it'll be continued!:) it's brilliant.
The One and Only Eve Potter chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
I've just finished reading this story and I have to say that it's truly wonderful. I particularly like the way you write characters and Zanna is a welcome addition to the crew :) I do hope that you'll update eventually, it would be a pity for a story as good as this to be left discontinued.
Study in Silence chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Even something like the Inteceptor would have run with a crew of about a hundred. A war ship the size of the Dauntless would have had a crew closer to *five* hundred. Thirty-seven is peanuts. Norrington screwed up big time.
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Hey! If you ever wanted to update this, I'm still interested in reading it! :)
Aquamarine07 chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
Hello there! Long time no update! ;) Please update this soon- it's an amazing story, a completely different take on the PotC universe! :)
Kinkajous17 chapter 10 . 3/30/2010
PLEASE update soon, I've been looking for a good Norrington story, this is definately one! Great writing!
readerss chapter 10 . 3/20/2010
please don't abandon this story! it's too good ;)
MercurianQueen chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
Another great chapter, I love Zanna drunk, she's so cute and playful and 'one of the guys'. I hope James and her kiss or something soon! Update ASAP!
PirateLuv4Ever chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
Just found this story and love it! Especially the Willabeth parts- my fave. And I like the character Zanna you've created. What's really the matter with Liz, though? I have a theory, but I dunno... please update soon...
damsel-in-stress chapter 10 . 2/13/2010
I most definitely look forward to more from James and Zanna in the future! :)

They are adorable and their conversation quite hilarious. Turtled? I adore the way he calls her 'Goldfish', it's so unconsciously tender and makes me all fuzzy inside.

“It’s like looking into stormclouds… you know, when you can see the lightning flashing inside them and it gives you this shivery feeling in your chest cause you can almost feel the heat from it?” – That was so beautiful.

I also really enjoyed the bit where James told them why he hates pirates. It’s been done many times before but I found that a believable and, thankfully, not too melodramatic way of explaining it.

I loved the shift in how James thinks about Zanna in this and am buzzing with anticipation for the next instalment.

~Damsel :D
Aquamarine07 chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
Awesome chapter! I really like how this story is developing :) Still wondering about the "truth" of Elizabeth's illness... and Barbossa's plan for her! Update soon! (Sooner than last time, since some of the chapters are already written? :D )
Verity Kindle chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
“Algae, barnacles, sadistic fish people,” Will summarized. “Seen it. Not interesting. Come on.”

Heh. Will finally gets something interesting to say. )
Verity Kindle chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
“Is that it? Am I not enough of a wench?” She turned to face him, grabbing his arms urgently. “Jack, tell me how I can be a wench.”

LOL! Gah, Elizabeth gets on my nerves...glad to see a story where she's mocked a bit