Reviews for La canzone della Bella Cigna
Allear chapter 45 . 5/8
Wow, you can really write.
Allear chapter 31 . 5/7
Ah! Another formidable dialogue in the end of the chapter!
Nikita chapter 45 . 5/6
Hi, I have read your story many times and I m very curious as to what happens next.. Please please please complete the story...IT IS So Good! The best I've read on fanfic...the characters, plot, dialogue everything is da best...so please post!
Allear chapter 23 . 5/6
Actually much better than the original, loved the dialogue on moral dilemmas (among other things).
LRK860 chapter 45 . 3/7
This story is beautiful. I don't know if you actually read any reviews anymore, but I'm going to send one anyway. I put this on my Favorites. I love your writing. This Bella and Edward are the best couple I've read, far better than the original (that I loved for their teenage cuteness). I love the love story along with the suspense. But I understand if life gets in the way, and I understand if you lost your muse. Just do us all a favor though, delete this...That way we won't have hope... But I would recommend that you write. You are talented and could be published.
ttandme69 chapter 45 . 10/4/2017
I just read all of your story and hope that maybe one day you will continue it! Love confident Bella!

Why did they not kill Demetri - Caius said they could?

Thanks, Lisa
Happybok17 chapter 45 . 9/26/2017
Please finish the story. I really love it! There’s many of us waiting for another chapter.
purplemischief chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Please please finish this story. I love it. And I think I love it better than twilight because I saw how each character grew. I stumbled upon your story a few days ago and I couldnt stop reading it. Pls finish the story.
Guest chapter 45 . 8/21/2017
You have a great story here. I'm sad you weren't able to complete it. Thank you for what you did give of it though
Riam chapter 45 . 8/10/2017
This is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. Thank you also for the music, I've lurned so much.
I look forward to the day you find the inspiration to finish this. If not, it was lovely anyway.
anafolitagmail chapter 45 . 6/15/2017
Will you finish this story?
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Thank you for the beautiful music and story. I learned so much just from listening to the chapter music! My husband couldn't figure out why the YouTube channel had so many great suggestions. So lovely and enlightening, so thank you for that additional bonus. But, getting on to your story... This has been one of the most plot-laden stories I have ever read in the fandom. So exciting. The characters so well-rounded and well-written. I loved how fleshed out characters that usually have such minor parts are so present! I have never felt so much for Demetris. Ever. Period. Don't even get me started on Aro and the guard, even Jane! Burned at the stake! Genius! So all I'm saying is I *guess* I kinda liked your story. Hope this finds you well in your RL...Shannon
shannon30033 chapter 20 . 5/21/2017
So much has happened, and there are still 25 chapters left! Wow! This story is jam packed with excitement. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.
Buffy86 chapter 45 . 3/18/2017
I know it has been a few years and real life always gets in the way but please continue this story! it is amazing!
lilianyas chapter 45 . 11/14/2016
Wow! That is what I can come up with! This story is amazing and I usually stick to completed stories but this WIP is that good! Can't wait for next update!
7,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »