Reviews for La canzone della Bella Cigna
anafolitagmail chapter 45 . 6/15
Will you finish this story?
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 5/28
Thank you for the beautiful music and story. I learned so much just from listening to the chapter music! My husband couldn't figure out why the YouTube channel had so many great suggestions. So lovely and enlightening, so thank you for that additional bonus. But, getting on to your story... This has been one of the most plot-laden stories I have ever read in the fandom. So exciting. The characters so well-rounded and well-written. I loved how fleshed out characters that usually have such minor parts are so present! I have never felt so much for Demetris. Ever. Period. Don't even get me started on Aro and the guard, even Jane! Burned at the stake! Genius! So all I'm saying is I *guess* I kinda liked your story. Hope this finds you well in your RL...Shannon
shannon30033 chapter 20 . 5/21
So much has happened, and there are still 25 chapters left! Wow! This story is jam packed with excitement. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.
Buffy86 chapter 45 . 3/18
I know it has been a few years and real life always gets in the way but please continue this story! it is amazing!
lilianyas chapter 45 . 11/14/2016
Wow! That is what I can come up with! This story is amazing and I usually stick to completed stories but this WIP is that good! Can't wait for next update!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/9/2016
Fuckin UPDATE ALREADY!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
eddie's a vampire
anajlima chapter 45 . 7/27/2016
I still return to this fanfic frequently! seriously still can't get over this!
Fan chapter 45 . 7/4/2016
Please update!
Guest chapter 45 . 4/13/2016
Is this where it ends? Am I left to make the rest up? :(
Neo chapter 45 . 4/4/2016
Four years on, still waiting. Please finish this story, it's so good
Saint Katrina chapter 8 . 2/1/2016
Yep. Edward was the breaking, thundering branch! And it was definitely Edward who dropped the "pinecone" on Jacob. And it totally Edward who carried Bella And tucked her in bed!
Saint Katrina chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
Is Edward a vampire?! I mean THE CLUES! Doesn't eat, looking at Bella's right forearm, cool fingers? Am I supposed to ring the vampire bell?
Niks chapter 45 . 12/13/2015
Please please finish this story, its so good!
cglckl chapter 45 . 12/9/2015
I have just re-read this masterpiece again for the countless time. I love the way you have crafted and shaped these characters in your own way, and yet never strayed far from canon. I would be lying if I were to say I am not dying to know how you would have ended this story and I'm sad that it may remain unfinished. Having said that, I hope you are well and I wanted you to know that despite the fact that this cliffhanger might be the end, I will continue to re-read this again and again because I love it so. All the best to you and I will always hope to see that you've updated -maybe in 2016?
7,324 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »