Reviews for La canzone della Bella Cigna
ttandme69 chapter 45 . 10/4
I just read all of your story and hope that maybe one day you will continue it! Love confident Bella!

Why did they not kill Demetri - Caius said they could?

Thanks, Lisa
Happybok17 chapter 45 . 9/26
Please finish the story. I really love it! There’s many of us waiting for another chapter.
purplemischief chapter 1 . 9/19
Please please finish this story. I love it. And I think I love it better than twilight because I saw how each character grew. I stumbled upon your story a few days ago and I couldnt stop reading it. Pls finish the story.
You have a great story here. I'm sad you weren't able to complete it. Thank you for what you did give of it though
Riam chapter 45 . 8/10
This is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. Thank you also for the music, I've lurned so much.
I look forward to the day you find the inspiration to finish this. If not, it was lovely anyway.
anafolitagmail chapter 45 . 6/15
Will you finish this story?
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 5/28
Thank you for the beautiful music and story. I learned so much just from listening to the chapter music! My husband couldn't figure out why the YouTube channel had so many great suggestions. So lovely and enlightening, so thank you for that additional bonus. But, getting on to your story... This has been one of the most plot-laden stories I have ever read in the fandom. So exciting. The characters so well-rounded and well-written. I loved how fleshed out characters that usually have such minor parts are so present! I have never felt so much for Demetris. Ever. Period. Don't even get me started on Aro and the guard, even Jane! Burned at the stake! Genius! So all I'm saying is I *guess* I kinda liked your story. Hope this finds you well in your RL...Shannon
shannon30033 chapter 20 . 5/21
So much has happened, and there are still 25 chapters left! Wow! This story is jam packed with excitement. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.
Buffy86 chapter 45 . 3/18
I know it has been a few years and real life always gets in the way but please continue this story! it is amazing!
lilianyas chapter 45 . 11/14/2016
Wow! That is what I can come up with! This story is amazing and I usually stick to completed stories but this WIP is that good! Can't wait for next update!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/9/2016
Fuckin UPDATE ALREADY!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
eddie's a vampire
anajlima chapter 45 . 7/27/2016
I still return to this fanfic frequently! seriously still can't get over this!
Fan chapter 45 . 7/4/2016