Reviews for La canzone della Bella Cigna
atouchofcitron chapter 20 . 3/18
my god, when s*** hits the fan, it really hits the fan. i can't stop reading!
atouchofcitron chapter 13 . 3/17
this has been the perfect fic so far, complete with ee cummings and regina spektor, so i am truly sorry to hear it was left incomplete. regardless, i plan on reading until the end! i hope you're well out there in the world, that you kept writing, and would consider returning.
Lainey6714 chapter 1 . 2/8
Im years behind but if you are reading these still, this is an excellent spot on recounting of my first day as a soprano in music college. Including the hot pianist. Safe to say I'll be binging this fic this week. Only my freshman music school romance was with the school's senior prodigy baritone, not the hot pianist. Did you attend music school/conservatory?
Guest chapter 45 . 11/7/2020
Ohh! It’s finished? Please update! This is one of the best twilight fanfiction i have ever read!
Moonlight4me chapter 35 . 8/29/2020
This story is like a wild ride. Very different take on the story. I enjoy reading it. And thank you for all the music recommendations.
Gemm13 chapter 11 . 4/26/2020
Bella calling Edward on being a control freak was priceless!
Gemm13 chapter 4 . 4/25/2020
ahaha calling Edward a grandma kills me
belamuse chapter 1 . 3/28/2020
Leaving a comment from another account, just because I love your writing so much, and I will never let go of this story! Lots of love!
creaatingmadness chapter 1 . 3/22/2020
A masterful piece of writing, draws you in with just enough tension and excitement to keep you from ever wanting to put it down. A pleasure to read. Thank you for writing, even if it is unfinished, it’s still a delight.
Swanderful chapter 45 . 3/20/2020
I only just found this story for the first time and I have spent the last week laughing, blushing, crying and nervous as I spent every spar moment reading it! So sad it's unfinished, but a girl can dream it one day might be completed. I take my hat off to you
Gemm13 chapter 29 . 2/20/2020
poor marcus
also, comparing chelsea to voldemort was too good
Gemm13 chapter 28 . 2/20/2020
Bella is playing the game with aplomb
Gemm13 chapter 24 . 2/20/2020
We all need a Dr. George to guide us :)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/27/2020
Wow that was one action packed chapter. Awesome reading!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2020