Reviews for La canzone della Bella Cigna
philhazy chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Another brilliant chapter!
philhazy chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I lost my password to my account but I realized that the only reason I'm on here is to read this story. you're majestic in every way, a flawless writer. I'm afraid to see what you could come up on your own. I'd be cooped inside yearlong re-reading your work
calientep chapter 45 . 1/16/2013
Wonderful story! I can't wait for the next update!
CindyWindy chapter 45 . 1/15/2013
I've been re-reading Canzone and it's been so enjoyable! Such a great story! It's got so many memorable moments and great lines. I really can't thank you enough for sharing such a wonderful tale! (Couldn't find a chapter I hadn't reviewed so I signed out.)
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 45 . 1/14/2013
'This chapter is for anyone who still cares after all this time' - OF COURSE WE STILL CARE! Twitards are nothing, if not loyal.:)

"I do miss your human reactions, Isabella," he sighs. "You used to be so much fun." - Is it wrong that I love Aro's evilness? He's so damn good at it. I can't believe he's thinking about adding CHARLIE to the mix! Or is he just saying that to manipulate Edward and Bella? It's hard to tell...

"Hear it from Aro himself?" she muses. "I think that might be arranged." - SSQQQUUUEEEE! Please don't keep us waiting too long. That last statement from Alice is a tad ominous.

I have missed this story so much and so glad you got another chapter out. Hope RL is going well for you now.
kiayame-san chapter 45 . 1/12/2013
I simply adore this story it is beautiful. Bought there are a few holes I'd like to point out. Vampires are like animals and ones that are very possessive of their mates. So how is it possible for Demitri to not have any reprocution from the mates of those he bedded once Chelsea left? I hope you update soon cause I'm holding my breath.
fireagate chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Lovely
fireagate chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Great first chapter
abw2442 chapter 45 . 1/11/2013
Omg! I just stumbled upon this story and have read it nonstop the past 2 days! It's amazing! I actually like it much more than the books. ( is that horrible?) please update soon because this story is completely like crack! You're awesome!
lt90 chapter 45 . 1/10/2013
Love your story!
sakuragirl7 chapter 29 . 1/9/2013
I am completely engrossed. You've captured me with the musical references, most of which my father loves and I grew up listening to (he was once a professional Violinist but moved on to piano once arthritis impacted his playing ability).
The story is fascinating, though I have read so much fanfic it is difficult to remember what was in the actual books.
Please keep updating, I was sent here by the ladies from fictionators who were so excited to see you resume the updates, but it has me worried that I have started a WIP which will be unfinished :(
Momma Laura chapter 25 . 1/8/2013
You can't polish a what? Where do you live that you know such obscure sayings? I'm 55 and have never heard the turd saying before - lol!
Momma Laura chapter 21 . 1/8/2013
I'm about half way through the posted chapters this evening, and I must say - it's so nice to have fellow musicians writing stories that I UNDERSTAND! A few weeks ago, I was trying to explain to someone how sharp keys sound brighter and flat keys sound warmer, but I got nowhere with them on it...

Also had another author having Bella and Edward waltzing to a piece in 4/4 time...shame shame. I've played most of the pieces you speak of in the story. On the piano. Or the violin.
Nicoconsd chapter 45 . 1/7/2013
Man I can't believe Eleazar! I kinda want to smack that mouth right off him! :)

I wonder what they all have up their sleeves and will Edward and Bella and the gang go back or will they finally get their freedom... :)
Nicoconsd chapter 44 . 1/7/2013
Hi! *waves frantically!* Wow life really has been crazy for you! But congrats on the new job, congrats on the new man and a big awesome congrats on getting married! Wow you have been one busy lady! :)

I loved this chapter cause it brought me right back to where I need to be! It's funny cause just before you posted this I was thinking about you and the story and wondering what might happen next :)
7,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »