Reviews for La canzone della Bella Cigna
Delirium01 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
I'm loving this story hard. I guess I'm coming to it late but I saw that it was incomplete and always hesitated. I really hope it's completed at some point (soon?) though I know life happens and this is a pretty altruistic endeavor.

But yeah, *squee*, he called her "ma chanteuse." Love that. And she doesn't get the extra weight behind the possessive. Aw, she will. And *he* doesn't know she speaks French? I'd love to hear what happens when he figures that out. Also, you've definitely written my favorite Renée ever. And actually, favorite Grandma Swan ever too. I can't remember if she existed or not before but I can't imagine there being a better incarnation if she did. G. Swan, kicking it old school. *Drops the mic*
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Please?
snp1106 chapter 45 . 7/23/2013
This story is brilliant. I absolutely love it and really hope there is more to come. Thank you so much for the journey so far.
MaJiQ chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Jaws? lol
xsweetxtartx chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I honestly thought this would be an all human story..but i'm glad it's not since this should make everything much more interesting..
I like how she's his "singer" in more ways than one..
Cory5300 chapter 45 . 6/1/2013
I have enjoyed your story so much and I really hope you finish it. I loved how you weaved details from cannon and made a completely new story.

Another delight for me is that I was a music major in college for two years before changing majors and your descriptions of the conservatory are spot on.

I really look forward to seeing your vision of how this story ends.
orangeapeal chapter 45 . 5/14/2013
Thank you for this marvelous saga. I love the characters you've created and your clever plotting. Hoping there is more to come... All best, OP
orangeapeal chapter 42 . 5/13/2013
love how your depictions of Caius & other volturie fit together into clever (cleverer!) plot devices. Wait did you just say 50 chapters? How did I miss that this story is not complete. And not updated in 6 mo?! F me.
AlwaysThrough chapter 21 . 5/9/2013
"Chiudi quella cazzo di bocca! Ipocrita! Niente è mai abbastanza buono per voi e per voi sempre votazione per la distruzione!" Ok, here's my try: Shut your fucking mouth! Hypocrite! No one is ever good enough for you and you always vote for destruction!- I have very little knowledge of italian, but it's very similar to spanish so... anyway, I'm loving this story, can't wait to see how it all turns out!
Saludos
Celi
orangeapeal chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
Did I miss the public explanation for Alice & J's disappearance/death? Nice how you keep them present in the story despite being off stage.
orangeapeal chapter 21 . 5/5/2013
To the brink & back, again & again, very Aro-esque.
how fortunate for me this story is complete & I don't need to wait to find out what happens next, altho I do have those grades due early tomorrow...
orangeapeal chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Great pacing, thrills, chills, surprises... you have a gift for writing!
orangeapeal chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
So much passion playing out in your writing. Appreciating where your wild imagination and powerful writing take me. That scene of Dr Geo's mother singing only for beauty and love was poignant and beautiful and lovely.
orangeapeal chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
'trapped under the weight of my former happiness like some ancient bug encased in amber.' Your use of images from nature is wondrous in its own way.
orangeapeal chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
'He's so lucky that he's pretty.' best explanation yet for acceptance of stalkery behavior. ha!
7,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »