Reviews for La canzone della Bella Cigna
R.P chapter 45 . 12/8/2015
So sad that this story has fallen to the way side and forgotten. Especially at a cliff hanger, you had a nice story going. :(
hotmama4jd chapter 45 . 12/7/2015
What happened? Are you ok?

Please come back and update- or at the very least post a paragraph or two explaining how you see this story ending. We all deserve to know what happened to these people that we cared about.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/7/2015
I truly have no idea of what happened to you in the last 3 years since you posted this last chapter, and I know this is not anyone's right to require to know. I assure you that I am definely not here to offend you or complain about the gap in the postings. My only interest here is to remind you that there are still some people who expect to hear about this story. I am one of these.

Thank you. Have a great life. Hope you find anything inside you to finish this one here. xo
Dedicated follower chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Fabulous start!
Guest chapter 45 . 10/13/2015
This is such a wonderful story... its even more than that. This story is so addicting and I can't believe that this is it for now. I most definitely would like to know how it will end, but I know you haven't updated in years.

I hope that you plan on finishing your creation, and I hope that your personal life is going well. I'll pray that you are alright.
cecilia4059 chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
They both slipped, didn't they.
cecilia4059 chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Poor Bella...
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I just start reading this story and already falling in love with it. I hope you're still writing it and will finish it someday. Thanks so much.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/27/2015
Hello? Helllllllooooooooooooooo?! Is anyone home? Have you abandoned this story? Cuz there's no way that was the end...?
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 45 . 6/21/2015
Unbelievable... Here you ended the story and haven't updated for about three years. Are there any chances that you even would now?

This story is pretty good and interesting. Bella and Edwards bond is so strong and it's nice to read a different version of twilight.

It's just really sad that you haven't updated the story. You should at least give your readers a decent ending, since you said this story would be about 50 chaps.

I hope there will be some fight with Volturi if you somehow decides to continue this story.

Please, don't leave your reader hanging. This story is truly amazing.

Hope otherwise everything is well with you, and nothing problematic events in your personal life has happened. That might explain the end of the writhing. Much as you said that your sisters' husband has died.

Once again, this was an amazing story and I truly hope that you once again decides to write.

Lots of love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Lady Jimita chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
I am loving this story so far! You have a great gift for writing content with depth, and epic humor as well! To have both so well done is a stunning accomplishment!
sneakygirl08 chapter 45 . 6/7/2015
Every year I reread this story in its entirety, wishing for more chapters. I hope that your real life allows time for writing, even if not this story. You are an excellent writer: distinct characters, depth of knowledge about the details that make a story feel real, and a plot line that builds without dragging. Thank you for writing.
Anonymous chapter 45 . 5/14/2015
Loved this story!
Twilight Addict Brenda chapter 45 . 3/26/2015
Will this be completed? While at times confusing, this has been a great story to read and I would hate to not be able to finish it. Very well written.
Jilldawg chapter 45 . 2/24/2015
I put off reading this fic for ages because I tend to only read completed stories. However, when this one was favorited by nearly every other writer I admire, I took the plunge.

Even if you never finish (and I sincerely hope you do), the journey was worth it. It's beautifully written. I am in awe of your talent as a writer. If your music is even half as good, you must be a heckuva musician as well.

Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
7,324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »