Reviews for La canzone della Bella Cigna
briagirl19 chapter 1 . 1/14/2020
I’ve read through this story so many times, and keep hoping it will be updated and completed, but here we are over 7 years since the last update, so will this be one of the sad forever incomplete stories?
Wrtcupeicake chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
This story is beautiful. My heart is broken knowing it will probably never be finished. Well done.
Gemm13 chapter 45 . 11/28/2019
!
floridafanfictio chapter 43 . 10/10/2019
Absolutely the finest of twi fiction. Well written, great character development.
Marvelous, novel novel.
BurtonMKatz chapter 13 . 10/6/2019
Beautifully written. A plus for me, I am a 69 year old woman and you have introduced to a sensual, delicate experience of loving. I truly thank you.
Erika chapter 45 . 8/11/2019
This is a masterpiece. Please, come back.
jane-with-a-y chapter 17 . 7/15/2019
In the world of fic, there is always that one story - that one, elusive and enchanting tale - the holy-grail of fanfiction - that suddenly stops before it is complete. The one, that when it does happen - makes a person scream out in joy - regardless of whether they're in the kitchen, peeling potatoes, or in aisle 11 shopping for them.
For me ... it is this story.
I won't wax poetical on the brilliance of your words or the subtle way your characters make us fall head over heels in love with them, but I will tell you that this is one of my favorite Twilight fanfics of all time. This was, and is, my drop-everything-story. The one I re-read at least once a year. The one that I dream of finding an update in my box, even though it's been seven years since I've had that pleasure.
To say that I wish you'd update it would be an understatement, but I'll ask anyway, because it appears I have no shame.
Come back and finish this story for us, Philadelphic.
Please?
Xanthuis chapter 45 . 4/27/2019
This story is so good even not completed its worth reading
ReadLoveMusic chapter 45 . 4/21/2019
I keep forgetting this story isn’t finished yet.. ugh why do I keep rereading it.. I love it though
Guest chapter 45 . 1/23/2019
My favorite ever! It has been years now, but I think I like this story even more now after rereading it again and again! I hope everything is ok with you!
ImYours1901 chapter 45 . 11/15/2018
Please please pleeaassseeee update. I am obsessed with this!
Hopeful1 chapter 45 . 11/10/2018
Such a shame you never finished such a wonderful story. I really did enjoy your writing. It was magical.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/24/2018
It s been so long since i last logged in that i can t remember my password! But i just wanted to say that i always come back to this story. You have done created a small masterpiece
My favourite fanfic by far! I really wish that you had completed it. Any way i hope you re doing great!
MistressMermaid chapter 45 . 10/17/2018
WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO MYSELF!? I FALL IN LOVE WITH A STORY THAT ISN'T FINISHED. THIS WAS JUST GETTING GOOD. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Urge. I don't even know if you will read this, but oh well. This was a very good story and I enjoyed getting lost to this. Thanks for uploading!
Allear chapter 45 . 5/8/2018
Wow, you can really write.
7,363 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »