Reviews for La canzone della Bella Cigna
cecilia4059 chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Poor Bella...
cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I just start reading this story and already falling in love with it. I hope you're still writing it and will finish it someday. Thanks so much.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/27/2015
Hello? Helllllllooooooooooooooo?! Is anyone home? Have you abandoned this story? Cuz there's no way that was the end...?
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 45 . 6/21/2015
Unbelievable... Here you ended the story and haven't updated for about three years. Are there any chances that you even would now?

This story is pretty good and interesting. Bella and Edwards bond is so strong and it's nice to read a different version of twilight.

It's just really sad that you haven't updated the story. You should at least give your readers a decent ending, since you said this story would be about 50 chaps.

I hope there will be some fight with Volturi if you somehow decides to continue this story.

Please, don't leave your reader hanging. This story is truly amazing.

Hope otherwise everything is well with you, and nothing problematic events in your personal life has happened. That might explain the end of the writhing. Much as you said that your sisters' husband has died.

Once again, this was an amazing story and I truly hope that you once again decides to write.

Lots of love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Lady Jimita chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
I am loving this story so far! You have a great gift for writing content with depth, and epic humor as well! To have both so well done is a stunning accomplishment!
sneakygirl08 chapter 45 . 6/7/2015
Every year I reread this story in its entirety, wishing for more chapters. I hope that your real life allows time for writing, even if not this story. You are an excellent writer: distinct characters, depth of knowledge about the details that make a story feel real, and a plot line that builds without dragging. Thank you for writing.
Anonymous chapter 45 . 5/14/2015
Loved this story!
Twilight Addict Brenda chapter 45 . 3/26/2015
Will this be completed? While at times confusing, this has been a great story to read and I would hate to not be able to finish it. Very well written.
Jilldawg chapter 45 . 2/24/2015
I put off reading this fic for ages because I tend to only read completed stories. However, when this one was favorited by nearly every other writer I admire, I took the plunge.

Even if you never finish (and I sincerely hope you do), the journey was worth it. It's beautifully written. I am in awe of your talent as a writer. If your music is even half as good, you must be a heckuva musician as well.

Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
silverspiders chapter 45 . 2/19/2015
Over the last few years, I've checked this story a handful of times, just in case I hadn't received an email notification of an update. I guess you'll never finish this story, which is a shame, because it's one of - if not *the* - best stories I've read on this entire site. It deserves to be made into a book and purchased... but I guess we should all just be thankful that we got to read it so far, and get an insight into your spectacular mind. I've given up waiting now. Thank you for sharing it with us, and though we can try to imagine our own endings, I think very few of us could possibly do it justice. It's really a pity, though.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 45 . 2/5/2015
God I don't even know how to review this in one review. Which is my fault, but if I'm reading a completed story or one with lots of chapters I just wait until the end. this story is so dynamic. The characters are so developed and complex. I love them. I thought waiting to find out about edward was a little drawn out at the time but it worked well with the story. I hate aro and how trapped they are. I loved their wedding and the tour. I love how edward and bella connect when he's playing piano and she's under it. I was so sad to see the story wi
blb1000 chapter 45 . 1/17/2015
And that's that, I guess. I'll just have to imagine my own ending, thought judging by b the rest of this story, I'm guessing yours would be much better.
blb1000 chapter 43 . 1/17/2015
Shyte!
blb1000 chapter 42 . 1/17/2015
I too am disappointed they didn't kill Jane, but I guess it's better for them that she's the only retarded vamp alive.
blb1000 chapter 39 . 1/15/2015
I appreciate that you're writing about her newborn period much more realistically than other authors.
7,318 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »