Reviews for La canzone della Bella Cigna
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
eddie's a vampire
anajlima chapter 45 . 7/27/2016
I still return to this fanfic frequently! seriously still can't get over this!
Fan chapter 45 . 7/4/2016
Please update!
Guest chapter 45 . 4/13/2016
Is this where it ends? Am I left to make the rest up? :(
Neo chapter 45 . 4/4/2016
Four years on, still waiting. Please finish this story, it's so good
kaeeth32 chapter 8 . 2/1/2016
Yep. Edward was the breaking, thundering branch! And it was definitely Edward who dropped the "pinecone" on Jacob. And it totally Edward who carried Bella And tucked her in bed!
kaeeth32 chapter 6 . 1/31/2016
Is Edward a vampire?! I mean THE CLUES! Doesn't eat, looking at Bella's right forearm, cool fingers? Am I supposed to ring the vampire bell?
Niks chapter 45 . 12/13/2015
Please please finish this story, its so good!
cglckl chapter 45 . 12/9/2015
I have just re-read this masterpiece again for the countless time. I love the way you have crafted and shaped these characters in your own way, and yet never strayed far from canon. I would be lying if I were to say I am not dying to know how you would have ended this story and I'm sad that it may remain unfinished. Having said that, I hope you are well and I wanted you to know that despite the fact that this cliffhanger might be the end, I will continue to re-read this again and again because I love it so. All the best to you and I will always hope to see that you've updated -maybe in 2016?
R.P chapter 45 . 12/8/2015
So sad that this story has fallen to the way side and forgotten. Especially at a cliff hanger, you had a nice story going. :(
hotmama4jd chapter 45 . 12/7/2015
What happened? Are you ok?

Please come back and update- or at the very least post a paragraph or two explaining how you see this story ending. We all deserve to know what happened to these people that we cared about.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/7/2015
I truly have no idea of what happened to you in the last 3 years since you posted this last chapter, and I know this is not anyone's right to require to know. I assure you that I am definely not here to offend you or complain about the gap in the postings. My only interest here is to remind you that there are still some people who expect to hear about this story. I am one of these.

Thank you. Have a great life. Hope you find anything inside you to finish this one here. xo
Dedicated follower chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Fabulous start!
Guest chapter 45 . 10/13/2015
This is such a wonderful story... its even more than that. This story is so addicting and I can't believe that this is it for now. I most definitely would like to know how it will end, but I know you haven't updated in years.

I hope that you plan on finishing your creation, and I hope that your personal life is going well. I'll pray that you are alright.
cecilia4059 chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
They both slipped, didn't they.
7,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »