Reviews for La canzone della Bella Cigna
VampireAngel94 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Aww! So Edwards a vamp? Awesome :D PLEASE update ASAP! :D
algonquinrt chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
I'm interestd to see where you take this, and cracking up at calling the Bach Toccata vampire music. I wonder what Bach would have thought about all the ghoulish things that piece has become associated with.
Raewright chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
So cool! He communicates his awareness of her through the music. Very original idea and very shiver inducing! lol
aingealeire chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
I was one of those kids who got all the solos in choir and the medals at contest but I never had the drive to do more than that..I love singing though and I LOVE the piano - this story excites me. :)
VampireAngel94 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
AWW! That's TOO cute! PLEASE UPDATE! I love your Edward ;)
Crispy Anakin chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
This story just gets better and better! I loved the conversations Bella was having with her imaginary Grandma Swan. And the mystery and appeal of Edward Cullen deepens too. Keep up the great work! I'm glad Bella isn't struggling so much in school anymore.
marajade30 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
That was so good. I love crazy pianist Edward. Update soon please.
chicagochi4183 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
TOday must be a good day for me, becuase I've found yet another amazing piece of writing on this website. I could never be a voice major, my voice just doesn't carry the high notes the way it should for a mezzo soprano, but I completely understand what you say about Bella and opera, because the emotions there actually feel real, you know? And that's a hard thing to capture in writing.
Krugness chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I'd love to see Edward's POV to know why he was glaring so harshly. Poor Bella, sink or swim is never a fun position to be in.
VampireAngel94 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
lol, Awesome! PLEASE update ASAP! :D
Raewright chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Ah, those moody, demanding musicians. They're the best!

Intriguing start! I would like to read more.
marajade30 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Very nicly written. I love this new spin on things and can't wait to read the next chapter.
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Your story summary was hilarious and drew me in right away. I can feel how overwhelmed Bella feels already. Keep up the good work!
7,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 481 488 489 490 491