Reviews for The Reluctant Mistress
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow...totally different for you, right? I like it. Seems dark...love the description of Edward as "feral and savage".

Is it a historical period-type piece? From the language usd it would seem to be. Who is the vampire? Oh, and how does Jasper fit into all this?

Thanks BTW for making Edward's eyes violet! I've gotta say I'm kind of sick to death of the many ways I read green eyes described in fanfic! heh, heh!
lucylu0508 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
OMHale. This is going to be fantastic. I'm off to put you on author alert for your fics :)
fleetbuddy chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Already feel chills, mounting anticipation and intrigue! Love all your stories! Update every day (wishful thinking...)
A Crazy Beautiful Mind chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
It usally takes more than 400 some words to peak my interest, but this has. Can't wait for an update:)
YeahYeah143 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
OMG...it sounds so good! I am bouncing in my seat!
SycaTressa chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow this story sounds really good. I hope that you continue. Update soon.
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh you have me intrigued.

Excited to see where you take this
hit-the-duckies chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
bew! this looks interesting! oh man i am stoked to see a vamp story from you!
inatowncalledforks chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Please continue! I like where this can go!
hunterhunting chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Well hot damn, just when I thought it couldn't get any better you go and start a human/vamp story. I tremble with excitement as I know I will not be disappointed. I'm so interested to see the dynamic that you set up with these two and how it plays out. This is SO much different from your other works, I can't wait!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18