Reviews for The Reluctant Mistress
jkane180 chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Oh... heading to the next one!
jkane180 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
An interesting start! Heading to the next chapter!
mommymac0508 chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
Very intrasting story can't wait to see where you go with it
SFALCON chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
Great story...again I hope you feel well enough to get back to the writing. I just want to let you know how grateful I am that you are sharing your stories with FanFiction and I understand how much time it takes away from your personal life to do this. Thank you.
kismit1496 chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
I cant believe people are saying such crap - I'm so curious how this will all play out!
JASPERxHALE-YES chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
omg
Cullenary chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
god-was I right or was I right? I knew after I asked you I would get the answer to my next question in the next chapter (re:18th bday!) now if I could just predict how the fuck this story was gonna play out! oh but shit-where would be the fun in that! xoxoxo
Cullenary chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
that was a great chptr-love to read Edwards POV-very complex and obsessive-interesting twist how he manipulates Jasper for his intimacy with Bella-ew-gotta read the next one! And usually I ask the question and then the next chptr has the answer but just in case:"when does she turn 18?" thanx! xoxoxo
Cullenary chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
very good writing-I can only imagine how tough it must be to write in this old worldly way...it truly is VERY good!
Cullenary chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
god-this is really well written-very advanced psychologically and articulate-but very erotic and mysterious! I am a simple lemon loving smut reading cullen lover so I can't help but continue reading! xoxoxox (yeah-I am stalking your writings!)
SFALCON chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Thanks for sharing your story. I hope you feel better soon.
cshorte chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Great story! Can't wait to read more! Hope you are doing better!
maelynmine chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
So very sorry about your CT. Hope you get well soon. Have been waiting for your update, I kind of thought something was up. Am so enjoying this story, cannot wait for your speedy recovery to continue this great story.
BelleDuJour chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
CT stinks! Feel better - I hope the cortisone helps.

Thanks for letting us know - always appreciated.
mortangel chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Well what can I send u to make u feel better? How about this?...just am getting to know your stories and I a

REALLY, REALLY enjoying the supernatural creepiness and tension in this one. What interesting twists and imaginative turns you have followed so far.

Write on! (and I hope u only improve with your aches- ow! Yeah for cortisone!)
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »