Reviews for The Reluctant Mistress
SFALCON chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
Great story...again I hope you feel well enough to get back to the writing. I just want to let you know how grateful I am that you are sharing your stories with FanFiction and I understand how much time it takes away from your personal life to do this. Thank you.
kismit1496 chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
I cant believe people are saying such crap - I'm so curious how this will all play out!
JASPERxHALE-YES chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
omg
Cullenary chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
god-was I right or was I right? I knew after I asked you I would get the answer to my next question in the next chapter (re:18th bday!) now if I could just predict how the fuck this story was gonna play out! oh but shit-where would be the fun in that! xoxoxo
Cullenary chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
that was a great chptr-love to read Edwards POV-very complex and obsessive-interesting twist how he manipulates Jasper for his intimacy with Bella-ew-gotta read the next one! And usually I ask the question and then the next chptr has the answer but just in case:"when does she turn 18?" thanx! xoxoxo
Cullenary chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
very good writing-I can only imagine how tough it must be to write in this old worldly way...it truly is VERY good!
Cullenary chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
god-this is really well written-very advanced psychologically and articulate-but very erotic and mysterious! I am a simple lemon loving smut reading cullen lover so I can't help but continue reading! xoxoxox (yeah-I am stalking your writings!)
SFALCON chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Thanks for sharing your story. I hope you feel better soon.
cshorte chapter 7 . 9/17/2009
Great story! Can't wait to read more! Hope you are doing better!
maelynmine chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
So very sorry about your CT. Hope you get well soon. Have been waiting for your update, I kind of thought something was up. Am so enjoying this story, cannot wait for your speedy recovery to continue this great story.
BelleDuJour chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
CT stinks! Feel better - I hope the cortisone helps.

Thanks for letting us know - always appreciated.
mortangel chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Well what can I send u to make u feel better? How about this?...just am getting to know your stories and I a

REALLY, REALLY enjoying the supernatural creepiness and tension in this one. What interesting twists and imaginative turns you have followed so far.

Write on! (and I hope u only improve with your aches- ow! Yeah for cortisone!)
beowulfgirl chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
I don't read much AU stuff where Edwaerd is a Vampire, but I really like this. Their gifts are so different, and I like the settings. Historical romances always get me. I'm not going to bug you about the particulars...I'n just along for the ride.

There's such a deep undelying current of lust, urgency, and sensuality in the imagery and dialogue. It's in how you characterize Edward - it's hard to describe...and his gift is so different. I'm curious as to everyone's ages...Bella is 18, but how old were the vamps when they were changed? I'm trying to put some perspective on it...Edward just seems quite a bit older due to his demeanor and waiting the past 4 years for Bella to mature.

I like it and won't bug ya about it. much. no, really. Looking forwardto next update!
maelynmine chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
I love the story so far, it is different and well written. Great storyline, can't wait to see what you come up with next. Hope that you update very soon! PLEASE?
Navarre chapter 6 . 8/23/2009
This story is fantastic!

You leave me on the edge of my seat. Great writing, too!

I look forward to chapter 7 - bouncing in my seat with anticipation! Lol!

Don't be mad. I understand real life more than you realize and I know you will update when you can update.

So, until then, I have you and this story on my alerts.

Christy Kennedy