Reviews for The Reluctant Mistress
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
I like darkvampireward. Give him hell Bella.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Interested to see how Jasper works into this.
jolilabrat chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
are you still writing this story?

i read an A/N where you mentioned some reviews regarding your writing style. you know by putting your stories "out there" you invite fools who pick shit apart. nevermind them. do what you enjoy in whatever manner you please and don't stop writing if you enjoy it.

i enjoy your stories. i'm a bit late to the game reading them but i hope that you're still updating and that you can ignore any reviewers getting under your skin.
avidreader69 chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
I see that Edward thinks he has found a loophole of sorts, that she will come to him of her own will, to save Jasper. Coercion instead of force? But this will down the road make him question if he truly has her love and will undermine him! Jerk-boy deserves it.
jkane180 chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Loved it!
jkane180 chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Oh... heading to the next one!
jkane180 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
An interesting start! Heading to the next chapter!
mommymac0508 chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
Very intrasting story can't wait to see where you go with it
SFALCON chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
Great story...again I hope you feel well enough to get back to the writing. I just want to let you know how grateful I am that you are sharing your stories with FanFiction and I understand how much time it takes away from your personal life to do this. Thank you.
kismit1496 chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
I cant believe people are saying such crap - I'm so curious how this will all play out!
JASPERxHALE-YES chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
omg
Cullenary chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
god-was I right or was I right? I knew after I asked you I would get the answer to my next question in the next chapter (re:18th bday!) now if I could just predict how the fuck this story was gonna play out! oh but shit-where would be the fun in that! xoxoxo
Cullenary chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
that was a great chptr-love to read Edwards POV-very complex and obsessive-interesting twist how he manipulates Jasper for his intimacy with Bella-ew-gotta read the next one! And usually I ask the question and then the next chptr has the answer but just in case:"when does she turn 18?" thanx! xoxoxo
Cullenary chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
very good writing-I can only imagine how tough it must be to write in this old worldly way...it truly is VERY good!
Cullenary chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
god-this is really well written-very advanced psychologically and articulate-but very erotic and mysterious! I am a simple lemon loving smut reading cullen lover so I can't help but continue reading! xoxoxox (yeah-I am stalking your writings!)
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »